"Sorry Dad, I wrecked your sports car"

Jayhall

WHIP THE PISS OUT OF THEM
May 7, 2005
Surrey BC
I blew the pinion out the front half of the diff on my dads blown 55 Belair. Didnt wreck it but I thought for sure my life was going to end that night.

te72

Classifieds Moderator
Staff member
Mar 26, 2006
WHYoming
You know, my dad owned a 1970 Chevelle SS LS6 with the 4 speed Muncie... when he was 17, in 1980. Long before these sorts of cars were gold mines (the LS6 in particular is quite valuable these days), built it up a bit, got drunk, tried racing some guy, and wrapped it around a pole.

I still shake my head knowing that sad truth... Ironically enough Grandpa wouldn't let him have some sort of Pontiac because it was 'too fast'. :p

ret

Geekin out
Nov 20, 2006
Lynchburg
www.cardomain.com
8 of 12
Car: 2001 Jaguar S-Type
Description: This is the back view of a Jaguar. The 17 year-old driving his dad's car swerved out of the way of a drunk driver who crossed the center divider. Unfortunately, he swerved off a cliff. The drunk driver waited at the scene of the accident until the kid crawled up the cliff with several broken bones, then the drunk driver peeled off.
What a dick.

Just another testament to how well built Toyotas are though. Hits two trees and the kids walk out unharmed.