Something Awesome happened yesterday!!!

socc924

Mar 31, 2005
CT and Philly
I was driving around yesterday, getting food and crap, and I stop at this red light. For some strange reason I feel the urge to test the brake pedal by pressing it moderately hard. I push down till it pretty much stops, then I hear a loud, high pitched psssssst, and the brake goes to the floor :aigo:. I pull into the parking lot and the brake are completely gone, except at the floor, and the brake fluid is almost empty. I fill it up to find out that its leaking from the line up by the fuel tank.

YAY! I mean, I almost went 2 weeks without something going wrong. But in all reality it is my fault. :3d_frown: I have been going around fixing little stuff like the dome light and passenger window controls. My car has a quota for how many things cannot be working. If you fix stuff past that number, new things break.

Now, anybody know where I can find a diagram for the brake lines and where I can buy them from. Should I just buy straight metal ones and bend them to fit. I aslo have a parts car back in CT with the lines, but I would have to go a while without a car before I can go get them.

Thanks for the help.

N

NDBoost

ive got a set of used ones on a 92 parts ccar ill let go real cheap. did the hardlines break or is it the rubber liens?

socc924

Mar 31, 2005
CT and Philly
The hard one, I could show you which one excatly if I had a diagram but I couldnt find one on cygnis or by searching. It would be awesome if you could get em for me.

socc924

Mar 31, 2005
CT and Philly
It is the line going from the back right wheel to the splitter.

sm_photo_missing.jpg

Ill send ya a pm ND

empera

Authorized Vendor
Mar 30, 2005
Philly.
too much...send it back...hehe j/k
lmk, hit me up 2nite for drunken madness (at ur place)