some weekend racing

z1turbo

Apr 24, 2005
lenexa kansas
s4.photobucket.com
Hey, i know i dont post much here but i thought you guys might want some racing action. I just got the car running this weekend and decided to go out and have some fun after being down for so long. Umm, few things about the 2 cars.

My supra is rebuilt motor, ross piston kit, hks headgasket, arp studs, other then that its stock, ebay 1st generation manifold, tial 40mm wastegate, garret gt3582r turbo, percision fimc 30.5x10.5x3.5, 2.5 inch ic piping, tial bov, maft pro speed density, 550cc rc injectors, im on 13 pounds in the vid.

The trail blazer ss is a 06 with intake, cutout, tune and 75 shot. Hes been several 12.70's@109 with 2.0 60's

http://media.putfile.com/skinnies-vs-craig

z1turbo

Apr 24, 2005
lenexa kansas
s4.photobucket.com
7MGTESUPRAMAN said:
Nice vid and nice supra and I like the way it sounds:evil3: .

Haha, thanks for the comment. Its full 3 inch exhaust, it has an electric dmh cutout and a hks sport catback. Its definatly a sleeper car untill i open the cutout or clime into some boost and the wastegate comes open.

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
Nice video. Your car is pretty fast once you get spooled up good. Luckily for you, you don't live near Kwnate. His blazer would killl you so bad. It runs 11's in a quarter............................. while pulling his bad ass supra on a trailer...........:biglaugh:

Thanks for the video. I love watching other peoples supras.................lol

kylefoto

I am not ASIAN!
May 7, 2006
Lynnwood, WA
www.myspace.com
suprahero said:
Nice video. Your car is pretty fast once you get spooled up good. Luckily for you, you don't live near Kwnate. His blazer would killl you so bad. It runs 11's in a quarter............................. while pulling his bad ass supra on a trailer...........:biglaugh:

Thanks for the video. I love watching other peoples supras.................lol
hahahaha
that reminds of last weekend
I was riding in the blazer
and duane was like
"dude, that felt more than full throttle, let 110%"
"yeah, I cut out some of the floor so I could push it down farther..."

it does have some serious torque though...

sorry for the thread jack.

The car sounds baddddddd ass. Love it.

1TuffSupra

Sho' Nuff
Jul 11, 2005
Raleigh, North Carolina, United States
man, your car sounds awesome! Did you have the cutout open for those runs? Or was it just the dumping of the wg when you hit full boost? Either way it sounded just the way a straight 6 should. What kind of exhaust set up do you have?

And please please upload that vid to SM, that one is definitely a keeper.