some weekend racing

z1turbo

Apr 24, 2005
lenexa kansas
s4.photobucket.com
1TuffSupra said:
I say we make him upload the vid to SM or ban his ass, lol. I cant count how many times Ive watched this vid because of the sound

Haha, im sorry you guys cant watch the video, i use windows media player 10 and i have no problem, but none the less im trying to get the video from my friend that taped so that i can upload it.

1TuffSupra

Sho' Nuff
Jul 11, 2005
Raleigh, North Carolina, United States
z1turbo said:
Haha, im sorry you guys cant watch the video, i use windows media player 10 and i have no problem, but none the less im trying to get the video from my friend that taped so that i can upload it.
i can watch the vid, but for a car that sounds the way yours does and not be able to save it to my hard drive is sacrilegious, hehe. Do what you can to get a copy of that vid!!

And you still havent told us what kind of exhaust set up you have on that car:biglaugh:

z1turbo

Apr 24, 2005
lenexa kansas
s4.photobucket.com
1TuffSupra said:
i can watch the vid, but for a car that sounds the way yours does and not be able to save it to my hard drive is sacrilegious, hehe. Do what you can to get a copy of that vid!!

And you still havent told us what kind of exhaust set up you have on that car:biglaugh:

The exhaust on the car is just a 90 degree bend off my turbo to a second gen defcon downpipe with the elbo cut off and a 3 inch dmh cutout and an hks super sport catback. The wastegate is a tial 40mm that is just vented to the atmosphere. All those runs were with the cutout open.

TobyCat

Jul 14, 2006
Vancouver BC
for you guys who can't view it, I uploaded it to photobucket...most browsers should support flash players.

http://s98.photobucket.com/albums/l...vstrailblazer06.flv&refPage=&imgAnch=imgAnch2

1TuffSupra: You can download it, but it's kinda tricky. Open the video in Internet Explorer and let it completely download. Then go to c:\docs and settings\your user\local settings\temporary internet files\ And there should a .wmv file in there about 6mb big. The filename will be all garbled (116083-ha51aslash251362d99929videoslash2b-asslashd3-27723192133.wmv), but you can copy that and save it somewhere for safe keeping.

z1turbo

Apr 24, 2005
lenexa kansas
s4.photobucket.com
TobyCat said:
for you guys who can't view it, I uploaded it to photobucket...most browsers should support flash players.

http://s98.photobucket.com/albums/l...vstrailblazer06.flv&refPage=&imgAnch=imgAnch2

1TuffSupra: You can download it, but it's kinda tricky. Open the video in Internet Explorer and let it completely download. Then go to c:\docs and settings\your user\local settings\temporary internet files\ And there should a .wmv file in there about 6mb big. The filename will be all garbled (116083-ha51aslash251362d99929videoslash2b-asslashd3-27723192133.wmv), but you can copy that and save it somewhere for safe keeping.

Damn, big props to the more internet savvy person. Thank you, im sure alot of the members will be thankfull as well.