some supras mostly hondas in tampa flordia

jarheal

Banned
Feb 26, 2012
florida, tampa
Ok so I got a 86.5 with 7mgte and trying to have more supras out here in the Tampa bay area. It rite after Gandy bride coming from tampa. Trying to get some more races, instead of everyone watching people leave do burnout then coneback.

BusterMK3

0-BHG In 77K
Feb 20, 2013
Atlanta, Georgia, United States
That's what I always hated about Gandy. Had a few good runs when I went though. My rsx-s vs another one about 2 months ago i'd say? Same night I ran my friend's silver tc. I'm more than likely moving back down there this summer. You go often?

jarheal

Banned
Feb 26, 2012
florida, tampa
not really but if u go to one of the westly chapel meets, 'bunch of kids racing there parents cars', sti,wrx,if u bring a honda out there, not to be mean but they laugh there ass off at u for bringing it there i guess,'what someone told me, but only seen one mk4 which was clean but most really expensive cars racing. hell yea i go almost every weekend, to gandy and u better beleave that i race anyone who wants it and stairs at my car for to long lol

BusterMK3

0-BHG In 77K
Feb 20, 2013
jarheal;1927355 said:
not really but if u go to one of the westly chapel meets, 'bunch of kids racing there parents cars', sti,wrx,if u bring a honda out there, not to be mean but they laugh there ass off at u for bringing it there i guess,'what someone told me, but only seen one mk4 which was clean but most really expensive cars racing. hell yea i go almost every weekend, to gandy and u better beleave that i race anyone who wants it and stairs at my car for to long lol
What's good with that? My buddy has an auto mk4 tt and another with a 350z that would run you

BusterMK3

0-BHG In 77K
Feb 20, 2013
The 350 went neck and neck with the mk4.. But according to my buddy he wrecked it the other night into a guard rail after someone cut him off... I'll keep you posted. I'll be down in Tampa within the next 3 months or so. Shoot me a text so I can save your number and let you know when I go to gandy.. 872.222.9631