Some pics of my mkiii

mark3

Aug 12, 2007
essex
www.mobilemechanic.org
Hi guys, not been about on here for ages but big user of www.mkiiisupra.net in the UK

Anyhow i finally getting my supra to look how i want it to after two years so thought i stick up some pics........

sm_photo_missing.jpg

sm_photo_missing.jpg

sm_photo_missing.jpg

sm_photo_missing.jpg

sm_photo_missing.jpg

sm_photo_missing.jpg

radiod

Supramania Contributor
Dec 13, 2007
Abbotsford, BC
gurley0916;1851028 said:
Thats not a s2k dash...thats the stock digi dash

Was going to say I thought was the stock digi dash but I wasn't 100% sure. Very clean and nice attention to detail. The intake manifold ceramic coated?

mark3

Aug 12, 2007
essex
www.mobilemechanic.org
Thanks guys, the inlet/plenum is powder coated along with all the other silver bits under the bonnet.

Engine also has ARPs holding the bottom end in place, HKS "stopper" 2mm mls gasket with ARP stud/nut, TurboTechnics stage 2 turbo, Titan down pipe, HKS high power zorst, Aeromotive adjustable fuel pressure reg, HRC 255lt fuel pump and brand new Toyota fuel filter, Precision 550cc injectors running at 35psi, pulsation damper and J tube removed, relocated alternator & air con delete, MK4 Supra semi solid engine mounts and a Mines ECU with HKS super AFR fuel controller, and to make life easy a AEM air/fuel ratio gauge with wideband o2 sensor in the decat pipe.

Cooling is done by way of a Fluidine rad with twin electric fans in a whole rad shroud, temp sensor in bottom hose to control the fans linked into the air con sensor in thermostat cover as back up just in case and an 82 degree thermostat too.

It was dyno'd at 359.8hp just before i bought it but since then i have upped the boost from 16 to 21 psi and fitted the larger 550cc injectors and the HKS super AFR, also the ignition timing was 5 degree out (only 5 BTDC & not 10) when it was dyno'd so with the mods and the correct tuning i think i can expect more than 400hp, when i finally get the air/fuel tuning spot on it will be going to a dyno to see whats what.

Under neath the front and rear sub frames have been removed, shot blasted to bare metal, painted and rebuilt along with all new bushes then refitted with Tokico illumina II TEMS compatible 25% uprated shocks controlled by a HKS TEMS controller. plastic front wheel arch liners have been cut and moulded to fit the rears for some extra protection from our bloody weather but before this was done the bare shell was looked over when sub frames was removed and thankfully no rust was found at all but additional under seal protection was applied anyway.

Brakes are drilled and grooved front and rear discs with EBC yellow stuff pads................ oh and its got bonnet struts that actually work too, lol

At the rear the JDM lamps have been removed and a electronic push button tailgate release has been installed and which can be turned off by a switch under the dash to lock the tailgate when in traffic, this is obviously killed when the vehicle is locked locking the rear too. fog lamps (legal requirement in the UK) are the two inner brake lamps but they still work as brake lamps when fog lamps not in use

Front and rear strut braces, twin 60mm pillar pod with boost and temp gauge and an extra 52mm boost gauge mounted in glove box should one fail

Last edited: