some old guy hit my car :(

hvyman

Dang Dude! No Way Man.
Staff member
Apr 17, 2007
Fullerton,CA
Moved to general. Doesnt look like a build thread. If that changes i can move it back.

That sucks. Rear end or he his the rear qp?

winsauce

they call me cotton jr
Sep 17, 2010
Dayton, OH
how was his attitude? old guy backed into my tail light in my 95 celica and was like "i'll pay for it, hows $20 sound?" he gave me bad inshurance info and we left the parking lot with the agreement id locate taillights from a junkyard he would buy them and install them myself. 3 weeks go by, i cant get ahold of him by phone, address was wrong aswell that i got from his id, and had to track him down via cop uncle. get his new "correct" info and fax part # from toyota for newtail lights, bulbs, and even wireing pigtails for both sides just shy of $400 i was tring to be a nice guy, woulda cost less than $80 to keep me happy, but he tried to fuck me so i fucked him back...

got sweet jdm tails and some pocket $

moral of the story, fuck or be fucked... its nothing personal, its business

destrux

May 19, 2010
PA
Old people are why we can't have nice things. Well... old people, teenage girls, drunks, stoners, soccer moms, jealous hillbillies, and people who never wash their car. Oh... and kids. Can't forget the 8 year old girl that crashed her bike into my door and then rode away as fast as she could.

two-step-n

Oct 4, 2009
East Mesa
the guy backed into my parked car with hes truck. he was really cool he wait for me to come out of the store and tell me what he did, hes insurance is paying for everything plus alil more lol

tyang82

May 12, 2011
Milwaukee
damn... it still isnt the same anymore if it was to happen to mines. This one bitch did swing her door in the parking lot at autozone and got abit of her red paint on my rear panel and took off... the good thing is, no dent

jetjock

creepy-ass cracka
Jul 11, 2005
Redacted per Title 18 USC Section 798
destrux;1734880 said:
Old people are why we can't have nice things. Well... old people, teenage girls, drunks, stoners, soccer moms, jealous hillbillies, and people who never wash their car. Oh... and kids.

Even though you qualified that I'm still going to withhold my opinion about most youngsters :icon_razz