some help please! :)

billspreston01

Jun 2, 2005
North Carolina
I'm almost done getting my engine hooked up. I've got an 87 engine in an 89 and almost all of the parts on the engine are from the 89. I can't find anything that plugs into this connector though. It comes out by the ignitor but there's just no plugs to go on it :D

Any help would be appreciated

sm_photo_missing.jpg

sm_photo_missing.jpg

Thanx for the help!!

lagged

1991 1JZ
Mar 30, 2005
new rochelle
i cant think of any place that plug would go, i am pretty sure its not there on my harness, maybe ill check later.

if everything is hooked up then fire it up! give it a try and see what happens.

i dont know what that plug is, but keep in mind that some cars came with ABS, Airbags and other features which you may or may not have. so there is bound to be some plugs which wont be used on your car.

then again that might be something, and i am sure some body here will be ready to chime in to help you out.

billspreston01

Jun 2, 2005
North Carolina
thanks anyway. It's not fully ready, still gotta drain/refill the diff and put the radiator and fans in, put the intake on and upper intercooler piping, and then get the shifter in place and the console back together. Battery hooked up and then I'll fire it :)

My car has ABS and airbag, it lookes like it comes out from the bottom of the fuse box, but I can't find anything anywhere to plug into it, not even on the 89 engine.

SupraMario

I think it was the google
Mar 30, 2005
The Farm
Supraholic said:
I just looked in my 87T. It is the Headlight Cleaner Relay connection..

LOL i was goign to say it might be some sort of plug for emissions.
but sence its a cleaner. LOL its not needed.:biglaugh: