Solomond Pond Meet

boricuadotnet

Jul 18, 2005
Hey guys I've been gone for a while and the reason is that i sold the supra and bought and MK1 MR2 but i came back to invite you guys to the Solomond Pond Meet happening Sat Feb 17th at 7pm. we will be meeting at the parking garage and then heading over to eat possibly at Arthurs Pizzeria Express (5 min away from the mall) and if anyone is interested I am a promoter for several clubs in Worcester, on Sat the company I work for has two clubs. Club RED 1888 playing hip hop on the 1st floor and house on the 2nd, dress code is strict no hat, work boots, excessively baggy clothing and collar shirt encouraged. And VOODOO Nightclub with spanish night playin the hottest Salsa, Merenge, Bachata, Reggeaton and much more, dress code is strict also. Both events are 18+ for ladies and 21+ for guys.

foreverpsycotic

Back in the game!
Jul 16, 2006
ATL
wow, i would def have to sujest going to rehab(irish times) over voodoo and club red, but i am in love with rehab. too bad that trip is about 2 hours out from me, and right near my ex's house.

boricuadotnet

Jul 18, 2005
The reason why i said voodoo or red is beacause i work for a promotional company that runs both clubs on saturdays and i am able to give VIP and get ppl in for free.

This meet originated in the MR2 forums but has been posted in several other forums ALL CARS WELCOME!!!! Yes its in massachusetts marboro to be exact

Nuno

Jan 22, 2007
Athol Ma
Hey theres another meet coming up on the 21st of April at 5pm. I'd like to see some MKIII's show up.

boricuadotnet u should change ur first post to the new date.