So Who Wants A Ford Focus.....Epic

Mark32JZ

2JZ Power
Jan 23, 2010
Laurel, Maryland
hahahahaha, thats freaking hilarious, this person has got to be a used car salesman cuz that is one of the best pitches I have ever heard, at first I was thinking why did he write so much, it's a focus and a crappy one at that, there can't be this much to talk about but after I read the following:

"But you wanna know the best reason to buy this car for your kid?

It’s slow as shit. You don’t have to worry about speeding tickets or accidents in this baby. Your kid could have a 1 mile run and hit a brick wall not wearing a seatbelt and not be going fast enough to do shit. And there won’t be any sense in him getting some shitty ass fart can off of eBay – this car has the super slow SPI engine, no sense in trying to make it any faster. It’s a 4-door, so your kid won’t try to put gay ass Lambo doors on it. It is still possible to fit this with a body kit, but if you’d like, for an extra $200, I can stab him in the face if he does this. "

I laughed my ass off, the rest of the ad only gets better too, this is gonna go down as the best ad for a car I have ever seen, awesome find

billwert

Sep 25, 2007
Naylor
Well seeing as how it was flagged for removal I didnt get to read any of it but what was quoted in a post. LMAO anyways and hey wait a minute.... I'm from southeast missouri