so. here we are pixxed inn London

Kevin P

Jan 25, 2006
London, England
Given that it's friday nighty inn London and we've just been kicked out of a bar in central London. Kai and i would like to bid a good night to every one on the SM! Especially as we have both had a seriousl ski8nfull at a gig tonight after a cracking afternoon putting the whole world to rights. Pics to follow and seroiusly get us in the 5hity

Poodles

I play with fire
Jul 22, 2006
Fort Worth, TX
wtf_is_this_shit.jpg

Jayhall

WHIP THE PISS OUT OF THEM
May 7, 2005
Surrey BC
Im thinking this didnt happen at all. Its all just a figment of our imaginations. And I dont even know what "this" is.

Kevin P

Jan 25, 2006
London, England
Okay chaps, first off the title does not say pictures, it says pixxed to avoid the swear filters instead of pissed!!! with the spirit, seven sheets to the wind, as the newt etc.

I don't know about you lot, but when I'm out for a drink with a buddy, the last thing I think off is taking photos! However, I do believe there is a bit of video of My sons Gig from friday which may be posted at some time.

Despite what you may see on the television, going out and having a drink in London does not always involve getting divested of ones clothes, nor does it involve trying to get arrested. Although I do have a vagues recollection of someone (NOT Kai) trying to shag my GT Ltd! (but then He is young and really needs to get out more)

Shaz

You are being, illogical
Jan 12, 2009
Brownslow, London
Kevin P;1452099 said:
Okay chaps, first off the title does not say pictures, it says pixxed to avoid the swear filters instead of pissed!!! with the spirit, seven sheets to the wind, as the newt etc.

I don't know about you lot, but when I'm out for a drink with a buddy, the last thing I think off is taking photos! However, I do believe there is a bit of video of My sons Gig from friday which may be posted at some time.

Despite what you may see on the television, going out and having a drink in London does not always involve getting divested of ones clothes, nor does it involve trying to get arrested. Although I do have a vagues recollection of someone (NOT Kai) trying to shag my GT Ltd! (but then He is young and really needs to get out more)

I will have your GT Limited... one day...

And I'm the poor bastard that had to come over and collect the old drunk git from you...

Jayhall

WHIP THE PISS OUT OF THEM
May 7, 2005
Surrey BC
I was looking forward to drinking in London at some point in my life....until I read this...:3d_frown:

Kevin P;1452099 said:
Despite what you may see on the television, going out and having a drink in London does not always involve getting divested of ones clothes, nor does it involve trying to get arrested.