So cal north county san diego mk3 owners!!!!

mfxsupervillain

Sep 2, 2006
san diego
Time is a big crunch for my family moving right now. I need to sell these parts or else it's just getting hacked into pieces and thrown away at the city dump. They need to be gone NOW! selling a Greddy Gracer replica front polyurethane bumper for $100, Authentic Kaminari used rear bumper $100, authentic new Bomex side skirts for $100, authentic used 3 piece Kaminari wing for $50, OEM front 89 bumper for $50, OEM hood in great condition (white) for $50. Like I said, they need to be gone right now or it's getting chopped and no one can benefit from these. Please, Please, Please don't get them thrown away into pieces and just buy them. I'll let ALL of these parts go for a measley $350. I need them gone and would hate to not let them be not used and thrown away. The parts are in San Diego, North County (Mira Mesa). This small-time sale is only available to people who can somehow get them picked up right away because time is of the essence for my family and I DO NOT HAVE TIME TO SHIP THEM. Contact me via nvuconstruction@gmail.com or reach me by phone @ Norman (562)334-6458
I'm also letting go A new assembled Torin selectable tonnage cherry picker for $50 and a Central Pneumatic hydraulic press for $40 or both for$75. If you want the aero parts, picker, and press...a steal price at $400. If you live far away and cannot physically go to my folks house, contact a person to pick them up for you (I don't have time to ship nor cannot drop them off anywhere because no truck or time away from moving) because I need them gone yesterday.
SALE ONLY LASTING UNTIL 10 pm FRIDAY 8/13/10 SO ACT QUICK!!!!
-Norman

sm_photo_missing.jpg

sm_photo_missing.jpg

sm_photo_missing.jpg

sm_photo_missing.jpg

sm_photo_missing.jpg

sm_photo_missing.jpg

sm_photo_missing.jpg

sm_photo_missing.jpg

IF YOU'RE INTERESTED IN A GOOD SHELL OR AFTERMARKET AERO PARTS AND CAR CONTACT ME AND TAKE A LOOK AT MY PHOTO GALLERY HERE
EVERYTHING -$1000
SHELL-$500
http://s855.photobucket.com/albums/a...oyota supra/