Smoking near CPS, running badly

LordChase

Boost Lover
Dec 11, 2006
Greenwell Springs, LA
I finally have no CEL Codes!!! Was plagued for a year with them. So now i start a whole new set of problems. After installing a Knock sensor rewire kit i started the supra it spat water out the back guess from the tremendous rainstorm yesterday. For some reason i was nervous of the sound at idle not sure why just that bad feeling so i take it out as it seemed to be running fine. I was easy on the throttle just going for a nice ride but i don't hit boost till 4k at least in first i will hit boost before 3k in second and in all other gears. I have had this problem for awhile i have set the TPS per TSRM and used a timing light to go to 10 degrees with TE1 and E1 shorted. I Have a bad BPV( bosch on the way :)) will that affect my boost? I hear some tisks from my engine any noise scares me how do i diagnose what it is i really cant tell you more than that there is 1,200 miles on engine i really hope its not knock. And now for the worst i did not run the engine hard it was about 3-4 minutes long boosted once to 5psi i get home pop the hood kept it idling and smoke was coming from under or near the CPS its not heavy smoke so i cannot see its exact location. What you guys think? i am kinda stuck possibly bad CPS i am guessing i dont have a cover for mine? Everythign else i need some :1zhelp: