SMOG: Machine read to much o2 and wouldnt even fail it. HELP :cry:

ask92

That guy.
Nov 17, 2008
Rocklin, CA
I do have a small leak in my intake manifold that i will be buttoning up tomorrow, but other than a knock code it has no codes and no issues i know of. The compression is perfect and the power is all there. I'm saying its running rich by just my nose, maybe supras just smell different than other cars idk, ive never really gone out of my way to smell one but mine smells rich to me.

Turbo Habanero

Apr 28, 2009
Tucson,AZ
cause supra's run rich atleast everyone i've had get a wideband it would be very useful and there under $200 shipped to your house best investment you can make.

jetjock

creepy-ass cracka
Jul 11, 2005
Redacted per Title 18 USC Section 798
Yeah, he should get a WB. He should also move a few miles east and avoid enhanced testing altogether. In fact if he went to the farthest part of Placer County he wouldn't have to smog the car at all until he sold it...

Turbo Habanero

Apr 28, 2009
Tucson,AZ
jetjock;1749982 said:
Yeah, he should get a WB. He should also move a few miles east and avoid enhanced testing altogether. In fact if he went to the farthest part of Placer County he wouldn't have to smog the car at all until he sold it...

lol well moving cost a bit much lol but hey if anything make a friend and register it and use his address lol. But at least with the wideband its not crazy in price and would be super helpful in many area's :)

ask92

That guy.
Nov 17, 2008
Rocklin, CA
I register the car in Amador county, so smog is only required on title transfer. And since i bought the car not running the smog is up to me. Yes if i still have issues with the new cats and it smells strange ill bite the bullet and get a wideband as ill be able to use it on w.e. engine i have in the car.