smack talk

tissimo

Stock is boring :(
Apr 5, 2005
Melbourne, FL
I'm sure several of you will get mad at my post.... but here it goes

daneyan;966287 said:
Most of those guys on Supraforums are turds. I don't even think some of them believe that mk3's are actually supra's as well. They forgot that the mk3 was there before the mk4.

Thats because most of the MK3s are pretty trashy. Seriously. At the Texas meet I was embarrased to have a mk3 there. Half of the mk3s there looked like complete garbage. Engine bays were dirty and nasty. Shit was just thrown together. I really see why the mkiv guys see the mk3 as they way they do.

I mean jesus, take pride in your car and clean it up. Take the time to make it look good. Paint your parts, Keep the stuff polished, clean up shitty wiring, clean it. Its really sad.

My buddy put it best.

"Thats a MKIII, but I have a supra."

Justin727

T-virus infected
tissimo;968326 said:

Thats because most of the MK3s are pretty trashy. Seriously. At the Texas meet I was embarrased to have a mk3 there. Half of the mk3s there looked like complete garbage. Engine bays were dirty and nasty. Shit was just thrown together. I really see why the mkiv guys see the mk3 as they way they do.

I mean jesus, take pride in your car and clean it up. Take the time to make it look good. Paint your parts, Keep the stuff polished, clean up shitty wiring, clean it. Its really sad.

My buddy put it best.

ya know I've thought this for many years. some of the reason why I don't want to attend. Don't get me wrong my car isn't all kinds of colors, engine bay isnt trashy, and everything is clean and polished. BUT I'd rather go when Im truly happy with how everything is and where it's at. I'm hoping to make it next year with a pretty car all together!

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
The 1jz has never failed me Chris (starscream). It's in my garage wrapped in a plastic bag. I could install it right now, but I'm going to wait and have the 2jz rebuilt. I have most of the things I need for a complete 2jz, but I need a exhaust manifold for the t3 turbo flange and I'd need some different injectors. I don't think my 1jz fuel rail would work with the 2j.

Justin, now you're just trying to hurt my feelings. It's bad enough to blow up a motor, but to have you call me out and call my car trashy is just hitting below the belt...........:biglaugh:

Justin727

T-virus infected
suprahero;968375 said:
The 1jz has never failed me Chris (starscream). It's in my garage wrapped in a plastic bag. I could install it right now, but I'm going to wait and have the 2jz rebuilt. I have most of the things I need for a complete 2jz, but I need a exhaust manifold for the t3 turbo flange and I'd need some different injectors. I don't think my 1jz fuel rail would work with the 2j.

Justin, now you're just trying to hurt my feelings. It's bad enough to blow up a motor, but to have you call me out and call my car trashy is just hitting below the belt...........:biglaugh:

you think if I rub baby oil all over myself you would possibly sell me the 1j? :rofl:

Rajunz

Fast Coonass
Apr 5, 2005
Austin, Texas USA
www.cardomain.com
tissimo;968326 said:

My buddy put it best.

I have to agree Justin with everything you wrote, pretty much except for the last part. It's pretty frickin sad how these cars are represented for the most part. I've preached it for years, "Who gives a shit how fast your car is, if it looks all ghetto, it's still not getting any respect".

MKIII's are very much a Supra, especially if you were older, you would know how prestigious MKIII's were when they were new. When you would see one, it was like seeing a Ferrari or Porsche or something. They were pretty rare, and at the time were highway killers, there weren't many fast cars then, nothing like now days. It's a shame the way that they are represented now.

Also guys, don't blame it on the MKIV owners. Those guys are all pretty cool, they hung out with George, Lewis and I all weekend at the meet and were awesome. I don't blame them one bit for not wanting to associate with the ghettoness..........................

Last edited:

Bigdough666

Picture Me Rollin
Apr 4, 2005
Corpus Christi, TX
Johnny Dangerously;967918 said:
gixxer and mashedough delivered in the drags...I, also was pretty disappointed that there wasnt many mk3's when the previous years, there were 30+ and a bunch at the drags.

WORD, except that on this forum my name is still Bigdough666. Me and gixxer, along with ONE other MK3 repped on drag day. I was pretty disappointed at the MK3 turnout.

Im pretty tired of the MKIV disrespect. I watched one of our fellow MK3 racers drive around the entire area asking for help and watched EVERY MKIV OWNER TURN HIM DOWN. When he finally got to my area I asked him what he wanted and guess what he said, all he was looking for was someone to PUT FUCKIN AIR IN ONE OF HIS TIRES. Are you kidding me?? It had nothing to do with being "ghetto", his car was pretty clean. Its just an ego thing. Fuckin rediculous if you ask me.

And to gixxer, fuck the haters, your car ran damn good and you repped us well. I saw plenty of MKIVs out there running like shit, including the one I tore up during my 1st test and tune pass. Now get that vid up of our run.

gixxer750

2jzget comingsoon!
Mar 30, 2005
Mississippi
If I had the vid, I'd have it up. foreverpsycotic has it on his camera, along with the video of the dyno screen when my car was on the dyno...

He was a big help with the car while we were tuning. He and I put a boost controller in during the show and shine, and tuned most of the time.

I'd also like to thank all the people that were trying to help me with my situation when I was trying to get the car fixed. We couldn't get it fixed, but we have a good idea of what is causing it.

turbodriz

mk3 onwer
Feb 25, 2006
newyork....N.c
Well , this is my 2 cent because this all I ever have.

1. There where a couple of post in this thread that came from straight haters. There is nothing but love in this community, say something respectful or don't say anything at all.

2. Gixxer any dummy who looks at the situation with ur car and talks shit is like I said a dummy. To make 420+ hp to the wheels and only rev to a little over 5k on a 67mm turbo is awesome. I personally would love to know what hp you really make but I guess its a secret :biglaugh:

3. As far as the trashy looking mk3 at tx8 I say this : The weakest link to a mk3 is the owner.

4. Last but not least. We have a full year 7m crowd. Lets get it together . Plan now ! Maybe we all can showup next year.

That is my 2 cents

gixxer750

2jzget comingsoon!
Mar 30, 2005
Mississippi
my engine bay looks kind of shitty, because it needs a respray. no ghetto wiring or anything crazy like that though...

My polished stuff probably wasn't up to par either, and maybe my engine bay isn't as clean as it should have been... but hey, my car is a daily driver, and I did drive it 450 miles to houston and back home...

turbodriz

mk3 onwer
Feb 25, 2006
newyork....N.c
I am pretty sure it looks like u take care of it. I saw under the hood of an 87 not to long ago and well...... I don't even want to comment no more. From what I see ur car looks far better under the hood then this one.

Justin727

T-virus infected
bah thats no excuse I've driven mine to houston and back and it looked plenty good!

Chris hey man you know you have my respect brother! I wouldnt worry about the nay sayers. Swing on down here and see what we can tinker with. Heck you and I need to head to jakes one weekend!

gixxer750

2jzget comingsoon!
Mar 30, 2005
Mississippi
We do, I still have a box of his... I need to come help him get his car setup. I think I'll be taking the supra down.. how far is it?

gixxer750

2jzget comingsoon!
Mar 30, 2005
Mississippi
Here is the drag vid

View My Video

I'm not even worried about the people talking crap...

What brought it on was I heard some folks in the parking lot talking about how a piece of shit mk3 won trophies in two events...

My car is by NO means the best or even close to it out there. But, its come a long way in four years, and will go further in the next four.

Anyway, enjoy the video, and I expect to see ALL of you in TX next year

xscurry

Apr 1, 2005
Houston, Texas
tissimo;968326 said:

:word8kn: Agree with you here.