Skagit county supra owners

Pyro15D

kind of a lucky dude
Aug 24, 2008
Whidbey Island, Washington
Another thing that could be done is go to a car show. There is one in Oak Harbor around the beginning of August. I've seen what they have for the import car category as well, and it is pretty terrible. A couple beat up old mini's, a 1st gen rx7 with a blower (bodywork untouched though), a haggard 80's Jag, and a brand new Nissan Cube (wtf). Honestly, I don't know what the point is of having a brand new vehicle in a car show. It doesn't show any work at all to try and keep it nice. You just bought it and showed up. People were also entering the new Camaro as well. Still same problem. Brand new cars shouldn't even be allowed to compete in a car show. Anyway, enough of my rants... Yeah a car show would be pretty sweet as well.

Pyro15D

kind of a lucky dude
Aug 24, 2008
Whidbey Island, Washington
Hey, I don't mean to hijack my own thread, but is there a good machine shop around skagit county for the 7m? They have F&S machine shop in Oak Harbor, but I have heard nothing but bad things from them since the son took over. I hear NAPA in Mt Vernon is a good place. Just wondering what other places there are and how reasonable their prices are.

mattsplat72;1908315 said:
I wont be making any meets for a while. I am doing major upgrades. dont really expect to have car on ground before April.

You can always just come and hang out. I mean I'm sure there are things you can teach people. I just started learning about cars in general. Maybe you might learn a thing or two. It's just a good time ;p