Skagit county supra owners

Pyro15D

kind of a lucky dude
Aug 24, 2008
Whidbey Island, Washington
Hey, I was just wondering if there are any supra owners around the skagit/island county area. I don't really know anyone around here and would be down with getting to know some of the people on here.

Pyro15D

kind of a lucky dude
Aug 24, 2008
Oh sweet! I'm working on building my 87 turbo targa and would like to get involved with the other supra people. There are only Honda's around here and for the most part they are riced out.

Pyro15D

kind of a lucky dude
Aug 24, 2008
Sweet. I'm trying to fix mine up to show it. I want to make it a nice weekend racer/fair weather car. Still debating what direction I want to go with the turbo though, like if I want to stick with ct26 or make the change to t4.

mattsplat72

is sofa king
Jan 17, 2006
Sedro Woolley, Washington, United States
Too much to list here i have a partial build thread.
My 92 3e5 ...
It is a road car. I drive it in the mountains a lot. It is gettin prepped for the track this spring, but will still be a road car. Try and find Tim Reed on base he is a friend and is a good mechanic.

Pyro15D

kind of a lucky dude
Aug 24, 2008
I wish I could go, mine is in the process of getting pulled apart. The wife told me this weekend that if I'm going to build this "POS" I might as well go all the way and do a ground up resto on it. At least it won't be a POS, just an 80's car. But yeah, I do know Tim. He works at the Auto Hobby shop on base. He should know me pretty well too. I spent many days there with my old 220hp ugly green beetle and the blue 78 Chevy C10. Yeah, Tim is a good guy. I can't wait to go on some drives though. I would love to do a drive around Mt Baker.