SJ/Philly Caravan to E-town 10-16-10

InvisibleMonkey

2JZ NO SPIT!
Sep 17, 2005
SNJ
This is the same place as we were meeting at for the last Englishtown meet.

It's right in front of the Burlington Center Mall, which is in between I-295 and the NJ Turnpike. Click the address to take you to mapquest with the destination filled in:

2501 Mount Holly Road
Burlington, NJ 08016

We'll meet up at the spot around 8:30 am and leave around 9 am or so because people always end up showing up late, and I'll be there early in the MKIV so if people show up early they'll know they're in the right place.

The Exit is 47A for 295 and 5 off the NJ Turnpike.

Here are the directions in a nutshell (if you're on 295 South or North, 47A puts you on the same road, so don't worry about which way you're coming):
p1622990_1.jpg

Basically, when you get off 295, get in the left lane ASAP and make a left at the light, follow the little road until you get to a stop sign. We are meeting on the opposite side of the grass island right in front of you.

NJ Turnpike: take exit 5 and make a left on rt. 541 or Burlington-Mt. Holly Road. Follow this road until you see an Exxon, immediately after the Exxon, you want to make a right. Follow the little road until you get to a stop sign. We are meeting on the opposite side of the grass island right in front of you.

It's also a good idea for everyone to PM me their phone number just in case, and I'll make sure to PM my number to whoever's going

-James

empera

Authorized Vendor
Mar 30, 2005
Philly.
looks like i'll be in the lex....financial troubles isnt helping put the poopra back together...

Nick 95 6sp

Ported & Polished
Sep 5, 2007
S.E. PA
Sadly, I won't make this since I have a dear niece getting married that day in Ohio and I wouldn't miss her wedding.

empera

Authorized Vendor
Mar 30, 2005
Philly.
Nick 95 6sp;1623422 said:
Sadly, I won't make this since I have a dear niece getting married that day in Ohio and I wouldn't miss her wedding.

yes you can miss her wedding...you can go to her next one. ;)

empera

Authorized Vendor
Mar 30, 2005
Philly.
i know i wanted to bring him last night but i was already at the shop and it was a spontaneous thing...