single turbo questions

#1StunnaVic

Mar 19, 2007
Bronx
ok so i decided that im going single this summer and i did a search and found a bunch of stuff. however i need some specific info and i was hoping u guys who went single on ur 1jz can give me some advice.
idealistically i would love to get a gt35R but realistically its not gonna happen so im looking for some alternatives that will yield similar results to the gt35R
i want nice midrange to highend power out of a turbo. nothing too laggy i want full boost at like 3500 rpm. i would like to make 500 whp with the turbo that i end up with but i dont wanna spend over 800-1000 bucks for one.
is this realistic and if so any suggestions? my turbo knowledge isnt the best so excuse me for my ignorance.

werewolves182

is without a supra :(
Aug 23, 2005
Crownsville, MD
#1StunnaVic;995601 said:
ok so i decided that im going single this summer and i did a search and found a bunch of stuff. however i need some specific info and i was hoping u guys who went single on ur 1jz can give me some advice.
idealistically i would love to get a gt35R but realistically its not gonna happen so im looking for some alternatives that will yield similar results to the gt35R
i want nice midrange to highend power out of a turbo. nothing too laggy i want full boost at like 3500 rpm. i would like to make 500 whp with the turbo that i end up with but i dont wanna spend over 800-1000 bucks for one.
is this realistic and if so any suggestions? my turbo knowledge isnt the best so excuse me for my ignorance.

I would go with the DM 60-1 or the T-66
http://store.driftmotion.com/Static/Itemdriftmotion60-1turbo.php
http://store.driftmotion.com/Static/Itemdriftmotiont-66turbo.php

Both are $800 and im not sure what the Exhaust housing are on both of them, I would assume a .68 on the 60-1. The 60-1 will spool by about 3500 rpm's. Great streetable turbo and will reach your power goals with the right supporting modifications.

#1StunnaVic

Mar 19, 2007
Bronx
yikess!!! ur totally right i did. i feel kinda stupid now i forgot i posted that up. sry again for a repeat post

supra87ken

May 20, 2008
hatillo
hi am looking for some avis about mi supra mi engine was 87 now is 89 but turbo and am ussig the same compurter i dont no want to do its roning good but i need some body to help me pleaes.

tlo86

Ninja Editor 'Since 05'
Jul 24, 2005
Colorado
supra87ken;1030330 said:
hi am looking for some avis about mi supra mi engine was 87 now is 89 but turbo and am ussig the same compurter i dont no want to do its roning good but i need some body to help me pleaes.

what the hell are you asking?