Since when does the way you cut your hair become a rule of the house?

PROJECT N00b

XBL: Mkiii DriFt3r
May 22, 2005
honolulu, california
www.myspace.com
since when does cutting your hair become a fucking rule of the house?

today i cut my hair like a mohawk just to see what id look like. and then my dad started going on about how stupid it is and shit. and hes like "if you cant live with the rulse of this house GTFO" and im like wtf? its only hair. hes a fucking cock. im done.

PROJECT N00b

May 22, 2005
honolulu, california
www.myspace.com
but its fucking HAIR ON MY FUCKING HEAD. ITS MY FUCKING HAIR! my fucking brothers hair looked totally embarassing but they didnt give him anyshit about his hair. what the fuck is that bullshit? this guys is a fucking fag and they dont give him shit. but if i do something small they go off about shit like no fucking tomorrow.

Supraboostin

7m power
Mar 30, 2005
MIAMI
you have some fuckin problems,first you call your dad a cock and now ur brother a fag.IF you dont like his rules then move out,Do you pay rent????

PROJECT N00b

May 22, 2005
honolulu, california
www.myspace.com
my brother is a fag. hes gay. he is, i call him fag and hes not offended. he paints his nails he goes to gay bars he goes to drag queen shows. wtf? i cant believe they dont tell him anything. wtf? he smokes, he drinks. he does everything i dont. and wtf? they dont give him any bullshit about anything.

lanternman

Apr 21, 2005
MI
To reply to the title of this thread: Pretty much forever. The Beasty Boys sang about it years ago, and Twisted Sister before them and so on and so on. Hell, I think even the Beave got the business for it. :biglaugh:

souprat

Mar 30, 2005
fairfax VA
i'll give ya alittle support. it is pretty gay. and i'm shure there is no logic behind it all. but if your dad is serious about it then if shave the hawk. waite till yo go to collage, then shave you head or whatever other hair you want and they cant do shit about it.

PimpiNJ253

Supraless
Sep 15, 2006
Kent, Washington
www.myspace.com
Mabe because they feel that your brother is too fucked up to bitch at.. They probably want 1 normal son atleast.. but yea, I feel where you are coming from. My mom freaked out on me one night because I didnt bring one last bag in from the car after she went shopping and I didnt get it all in one trip. I was like WTF!!!! That night turned out horrible because of one grocery bag..

JMDigital

Authorized Vendor
Jun 2, 2006
Tampa, Florida
www.cardomain.com
You are 18.. I moved out 2 days after my 18th birthday. It was the best thing I ever did. I actually have a great relationship with my father. (I am 35 now) Soon as I got out of his pocket at 18 we became alot closer.

On another note... you gotta post pics of the cut!!

PROJECT N00b

May 22, 2005
honolulu, california
www.myspace.com
lol.

Hawk.

l_1e7d9bf3ef259e8754074b1ea8019a1d.jpg

No Hawk.

l_c406dac8ae7012a9d66ffcc1fd71035c.jpg

yadda yadda yadda. that last one looks gay lol.