Sil89t Noob Intro

Silv89t

Mar 8, 2010
Fresno
 hey guys I'm glad to be here on SM, sign up about two years but never got an activation back so can't really post anything. my name is Seng, from CenCal. I drive a Silver Toyota Supra T, currently running on basic bolt on. I got mines on Nov 16, 2002, fell in love supra after that I never wanted to drive anything else but my mk3. How I got into supra was Back in high school I heard people was saying that an blk 91 supra turbo who always smoking other cars. Plus my buddy and I were always rolling in his 87t which was very fast. after that I say to myself that car sound really nice with the swissss sounds. Bought in LA, Pomona for $4300
Now that's my story and Intro...and again Glad to be here...

Seng V

Silv89t

Mar 8, 2010
Fresno
Thanks that not a very great written story of my supra life...lol

yeah I have some pics but now much because my supra is not that clean..

p1527662_1.jpg

p1527662_2.jpg

Silv89t

Mar 8, 2010
Fresno
What up Kyle finally got in SM...lol

thanks Kevin it's alright not the best like these other one here on the forums lol

Kevin

7mgte -> 7mgte swap done.
Apr 20, 2009
Windsor Ontario Canada
Silv89t;1527670 said:
What up Kyle finally got in SM...lol

thanks Kevin it's alright not the best like these other one here on the forums lol

true.. but thats just few. lol

look at the other end of the spectrum... soo many rust buckets.. including mine :(

Silv89t

Mar 8, 2010
Fresno
It's okay bro, you know that things like that can always be fix. My supra body has rust too somewhere, nobody is perfect.
WOW I like this site, it seems like I get an post like every min LOL

Silv89t

Mar 8, 2010
Fresno
Whad up Carlos....nothing much here in town. So no wonder nobody is posting on CenCal...LOL

Silv89t

Mar 8, 2010
Fresno
yea that's my car....i mean to me it looks good with the spoiler but other people don't tend to like it very much. I wanted my car to look different from other, many people like it stock or no spoiler that's just not me...

Silv89t;1527973 said:
yea that's my car....i mean to me it looks good with the spoiler but other people don't tend to like it very much. I wanted my car to look different from other, many people like it stock or no spoiler that's just not me...

yeah its not that i dont like it. it is different. i wonder how the hatch works with it?
do you have anymore pics of it. like from the side or somethin?

being different is part of the reason why i keep this car, everyone here in the bay area has 240's..
i actually wouldnt mind gettin a Whale tail for my mk3 but im content with the stock style lol

Silv89t

Mar 8, 2010
Fresno
Igknyte;1528356 said:
yeah its not that i dont like it. it is different. i wonder how the hatch works with it?
do you have anymore pics of it. like from the side or somethin?

yea I know what u mean, it sits perfectly and the ends pieace curve alittle soot sit good. I have more photo on my profile album....yea people I run across don't usually like it but I do. I think it resemble the mkiv even tho it's not. I think with the new kits that is coming out Soon should make it look better...