Side View Mirror Plugs

hockysa

Hey guys,

Bough some Ganador mirrors awhile ago, 2nd hand. I believe the owner had a GA70 unsure of what year but I'm assuming it's 1989+

I own a 1986.5 MA70 and the mirrors have a different plug.

I never ended up test fitting them as to my knowledge the mirrors looked like they would bolt on. Is it possible that these mirrors came off another car if the plugs are different?

Because I was under the assumption that JZA70, GA70 to MA70 all were the same and interchangeable.

The mirror housing is at the panel beaters atm so i cant test fit it. But unless anyone can confirm that there were diff plugs im jsut going to let him paint it.

martin p

1JZ-GTE powered Supra.
Feb 5, 2006
East coast. UK
Jdm mirrors had a larger plug As stock, then Uk/usdm ones from memory because of the extra wires for the folding mirrors,

Is the plug longer or shorter than yours?

hockysa

martin p;1377809 said:
Jdm mirrors had a larger plug As stock, then Uk/usdm ones from memory because of the extra wires for the folding mirrors,

Is the plug longer or shorter than yours?

the plug on the ganadors are longer than my original plugs.

I bought off a guy who owned a GA70 IIRC

*edit*
Anyone know how to wire them. or preferably where I can buy some new plugs? Coz it seems like I have misplaced one of the plugs and would prefer not to solder the mirrors directly to the motor.

Last edited:

martin p

1JZ-GTE powered Supra.
Feb 5, 2006
East coast. UK
hockysa;1378575 said:
the plug on the ganadors are longer than my original plugs.

I bought off a guy who owned a GA70 IIRC

*edit*
Anyone know how to wire them. or preferably where I can buy some new plugs? Coz it seems like I have misplaced one of the plugs and would prefer not to solder the mirrors directly to the motor.

The gandor mirror plugs will work, put your usdm plug into the middle of the pins, so there is 1 pin spare each side,

I done that when fitting Usdm mirrors to my Ga70.

Hope that helps

Martin