Side feed injector damage

improved

Running!
Apr 4, 2005
California
Hello gentlmen,

Although this picture is blurry it will suffice. I sent my injector out to be cleaned and flow tested.

The yellow/brownish colored portion, which has the screen connected to it has a crack. I only assume it is a crack, I have no clue if it's totally cracked.

I'll ask Cruzin if they will replace it, but if they don't will this injector need to be replaced.

Matt-

sm_photo_missing.jpg

str8_6

master yuepeng
Mar 14, 2007
wa
if its just the filter part i honestly dont think its a huge deal, but me personally i wouldnt chance it, plus you can get those for dirt cheap. like from me! i'm selling a set for $20.00 shipped.

Tim

Oct 16, 2006
CA
those look more like the stock 1jz injectors. My 440s that I had a while ago were a greyish/purple and had no yellow on them.

Slow_Sc3

I beat bikes dude
Apr 2, 2005
Maryland
Tim;1118475 said:
those look more like the stock 1jz injectors. My 440s that I had a while ago were a greyish/purple and had no yellow on them.

FAIL.

those are clearly jdm 2jz injectors

dont worry about that crack youll be fine.

and if your worried about any leaking you have a gasket on each side of that screen youll be fine.

soapra

Supramania Contributor
Apr 6, 2005
VVTi'n, CA
www.kaizenmotorsport.com
Mat Those injectors on Joe's car where cleaned and balanced before they where installed. If you have any more questions about that engine, please feel free to ask me, but if you feel like dumping money...

well... I donno.

improved

Running!
Apr 4, 2005
California
soapra;1118672 said:
Mat Those injectors on Joe's car where cleaned and balanced before they where installed. If you have any more questions about that engine, please feel free to ask me, but if you feel like dumping money...

well... I donno.

Thanks Jose. Now I need those valve covers.

Matt-