side by side with a new CBR street bike

suprafanatic

May 25, 2007
Greenwood, IN
So i finaly got my car tuned and i got the timing problem fixed,. My timing was apparently between 0-3* its now back up around 11* so it pulls so much harder than it ever has before. Also when i had my car on the dyno the timing was down between 0-3* so that would be the reason my dyno numbers were lower than what was expected. but its all good now :)

I was out crusing around with Jeff one night and these two guys on street bikes were messing with me. One was a new CBR 600RR and the other was an older street bike. there was also a SRT-4 with a larger turbo and other mods following us. We finaly came up to a stop light and the guy on the CBR wanted to race, so i did. i thought he was going to kill me.

Light turns green and we go... Threw first gear I stayed side by side with the CBR, the SRT-4 and the other bike fell behind. 2nd gear still side by side untill the top of second gear i started pulling on the bike!! I then let out cause we were in town. so it was basicaly a 0-60mph race from a stop. I was very pleased with the out come, as this was my first time ever racing a street bike.:biglaugh:

suprafanatic

May 25, 2007
Greenwood, IN
Lipp BOSS Turbo from HPfreaks.com
Ross .020 Forged Pistons
Shot-peened Rods
Toga Oil Pump
4inch exhaust
Aeromotive Fuel pressure Regulator
South bend 6 puck clutch
ARP studs 85ft. lbs.
Cometic MHG