Show off your watches!

OneJoeZee

Retired Post Whore
Mar 30, 2005
aboard the Argama
angrydrone;950019 said:
Nice Joe. I have a Bulova, but my daily is a digital Coleman that will soon be replaced. I don't really daily my expensive watch bc I like having something that I can wear every day that doesn't matter if it breaks.

It was a birthday gift. ;) I'm not baller enough to buy myself something as nice as that.

NgoFcukinWay

Formerly Got Boost?
Apr 3, 2005
Houston, Tx
I have a couple of Fossils, but that's about it. Wanted to get the limited edition Supra one MVP was selling back in the day, but was broke at the time. Wanted to get the limited edition Pikachu Fossil watch as well, and was again broke at the time and sold out by the time I had funds together again. :-\

bowsercake

Aug 24, 2005
Irvine, Ca
Ive got a nerdy CASIO watch that has a calculator and IR transmitter and receiver. It can duplicate IR signals to control TVs and more.

41ocLNaeZtL._AA280_.jpg

Pretty cool watch and its looks a decent, could be worse. No one has really commented good or bad on it so thats fine by me because I'm happy with it.

jdub

Official SM Expert: Motor Oil, Lubricants & Fil
SM Expert
Feb 10, 2006
Valley of the Sun
My work watch...Wenger military:

My big "pilot watch"...Breitling Navitimer

Got a couple others (Seiko's), but these are what I wear most of the time.

jdub

SM Expert
Feb 10, 2006
Valley of the Sun
Yep...one of the Seiko's I have is as well. Kind of a pain if you don't wear it often. I need to get a watch box that moves/rotates them for a few minutes every 12 hours or so.

jdub

SM Expert
Feb 10, 2006
Valley of the Sun
Thank you! It was a gift from my better half...I have a hard time buying a piece like that for myself. Too damn cheap...LOL ;)

What kind of automatic do you have?

speed

Gone. Email me.
May 27, 2006
not here
www.timduganphotography.com
jdub;950606 said:
What kind of automatic do you have?

nothing too fancy yet. once i'm through and finished with school, have the car "done", and life going i'll probably drop a few G's on a really nice watch. But for now I have a Seiko SNM011K: http://www.makedostudio.com/watches/seiko-divers/gallery/Seiko-Black-Samurai-SS (those aren't of mine, but mine is identical. Mine is at a buddy's shop right now)

And then an Invicta something or other.
http://www.timduganphotography.com/projects/watch/

For my next watch i think i'm going to look for a 750-1k all black watch, hopefully with exposed mechanics front and rear (i love watching watches work!)

Dirgle

Conjurer of Boost
Mar 30, 2005
Pauma Valley, CA
I've had a few watches, but this one has stuck with me like an old friend. My grandfather had it before me so it hold a certain sentimental value for me. Good watch, damn near impossible to scratch the face. The case however has seen better days. This watch was meant to be used.

p950744_1.jpg

speed

Gone. Email me.
May 27, 2006
not here
I'd love to have a belt drive watch, but thats way outta my price range for the next 5-10 years! i'll ask my buddy who has the watch shop which was the model he recommended for me (that was black and "skeletonized").. it was bitchin.

Poodles

I play with fire
Jul 22, 2006
Fort Worth, TX
I rarely wear mine as it's a manual movement and too nice to get jacked up...

It's an Invicta. I had an auto from them but the mechanism came undone. This one has also had issues but now works fairly well. I still want the russian dive watch from them.

Mechanical watches fascinate me, and I'd love to learn the art...

p952275_1.jpg

p952275_2.jpg

speed

Gone. Email me.
May 27, 2006
not here
damn thats probably the coolest invicta I've seen!

This wasn't the watch my friend originally suggested for me, but I'm pretty much in love with it (minus the # fonttype.. grr). And its "affordable"! I'm not the biggest fan of the japanese movement Invicta uses in this range of watch, its not as attractive as others, but for being black and at this pricepoint.. the only ones who will notice will be wearing $x,xxx watches.
40785181_8794531_full.jpg

http://www.discountwatchstore.com/s...d-Admiral-Automatic-Watch-17119_40785181.html

Poodles

I play with fire
Jul 22, 2006
Fort Worth, TX
Mine WAS very accurate, now it's a minute or two off a week at most.

It's been repaired a few times as magnets + manual movement = BAD

We use large magnets at work to remove security tags... yeah, the watch doesn't like em very much LOL

They also don't like shock too much, hence why I want the diver one that has better shock protection.

I have a manual pocket watch as well, need to get pics of it.

AaronsSupraMKIII

Supramania Contributor
Jul 27, 2007
Athens, AL
I love old automatics and mechanicals. I have three automatic Helbos invincibles, one broken omega that I am working on, an auto bulova oceanographer, four mechanical elgins/lord elgins, two bulova, one whittenauer (All veri-thin models with small second at the bottom), and around 50 other mechanicals in all sorts of mechanical shape from totalled to needing cleaned...and 5 old pocket watches. I LOVE swiss movements, they are a hobby of mine. I hope to have an Omega Speedmaster chronagraph sometime. And would love to have a Rolex Daytona, but will never be able to afford that one. I will get some pics when I get a chance of what I got.