Shout out to my best bud

Justin727

T-virus infected
I would like to take some time out of everyones life to let you know that the latest MK3BRENT is a good friend of mine.

He has helped me on many things thru the years and has given me good advice on how to do somethings.

Brent my friend you are a great guy, a friend like no other, and the best pal a man could ever ask for!

I'd figure that I would dub this MK3BRENT hour. Shine my good friend because this is your spot in the light. have a good night everyone and Brent my good chap I will call you later.

Cheers.:love:

Justin727

T-virus infected
LMAO that reminds me of the countless night's I stayed up on the phone with Brent while he was drunk rambling on about the girls he was with the night and in the past. Me coaching him how to hold his head over the toilet since i couldn't be there to hold it up...

Jun 6, 2006
Amerika
www.dreamertheresa.com
Justin727 said:
LMAO that reminds me of the countless night's I stayed up on the phone with Brent while he was drunk rambling on about the girls he was with the night and in the past. Me coaching him how to hold his head over the toilet since i couldn't be there to hold it up...

That's.... uhm..... love? :dunno: