Should I sell or not??

mercuryfreak200

?Which parents?
So I've had my car on the corner for a little bit with a forsale sign on it. I got a guy who said he would give me $1100.00 for it. Now it is for sale at 1500 but i don't know if I should accept, I mean I rebuilt the motor and that was just about 1100 but then I bought the car for 1500 not to mention spending the money to go get the rear end, I put new struts on the rear etc.. I just need some in put towards it. I just lost my job and could use the money and I could buy another one when I get my taxes but I don't know.:nono:

Poodles

I play with fire
Jul 22, 2006
Fort Worth, TX
Honestly, it's a tough call as you need the money but don't want to take such a loss. Depends a lot on what other modes of transportation you have (as now that the engine is rebuilt, it SHOULD be reliable), etc. Looking at pics it doesn't look THAT bad, the missing molding makes it look worse than it is, and it might need a good wash.

In the end it's really your call, but if you really want to sell it, clean it up as well as you can. If you have the old moldings, get them back on the car somehow (double sided sticky tape or something). The better the car looks, the more you're likely to get for it.

79trackrecord

Feb 17, 2010
DE
idk your car looks pretty nice... definitely worth more like 1300, so I'd definitely put the moldings on and try to get him up to 1300.