Shop-vac incident or exploitation of the class of trash?

Johnny Dangerously

I can eat planets
Apr 4, 2005
Corpus Christi, TX..
Today started off NOT like any other day. Though the sun was shining very bright and the weather was extremely warm in its September heatwave of which defines a normality here in South Texas, we were in preparation for a possible hurricane touching down in my neck of the woods.

Now let me be the first to tell you; nothing riles up my hunger more than missing a hearty breakfast and a potential storm of devastation. (lol) Though there is absolutely nothing I can do about Hurricane Ike and its growing force, I can take care of my hunger problem! After I take care of business of which consisted of buying self-tapping screws for our boards in an effort to protect our windows from the storm, I find myself wanting Whataburger for some strange reason. I head towards the drive-thru (what a fuckin mistake that was...it took FOREVER!) to pay and pick up my order and enjoy a tasty Breakfast On A Bun and an Orange Juice. As I approach the window, salivating and impatiently awaiting for the minimum wage earner to open the door and let me have my long-awaited food, I see her. She is a young Hispanic woman in and around her 20's, not very attractive, but tolerable, medium build, nothing spectacular. Though the descriptive line-up doesn't seem like she stands out much, her accessories are what made me cringe, raise an eyebrow and throw up in my mouth a little.

This ADULT had hickies all over her neck. It almost looked like a Dyson Shop-Vac raped her and left her for dead. It was clearly as a sign of trashy low class social warfare in which I honestly did feel like she was below me in the social standard. I know this sounds terrible, but how can somebody spew hickies all over their neck and proudly come to their burger-flipping job and deal with customers all day who have to go blind at the sight of a woman who looks like she belongs in the women's outreach program? Are they proud of this achievement of which says to society "Hi everyone, I am a cheap slut who likes to show off how much of an easy whore I must be with all these hickies on my neck!!"

Taken from another website, they posed this question in which I will dispurse my answer soon after you read the following:
"At what age do you look just plain ridiculous with a hickie? Or is it a proud badge of "Im gettin' some" that should be displayed whenever possible?"

There really is no age in which a hickie looks anything other than plain ridiculous. If I saw one on a twelve year old, I would be forced to pre-judge this person into thinking that their parents need to be involved in their lives. Upon my sight of this twenty-something year old displaying her hickies, I thought instantly that this woman was of the trash-bin in which low quality crack would be thrown in. If I see it on a single woman or a mother, the disgust I get from the sight of seeing somebody proudly display injects feelings within me that these people are of such low value.

In my greater opinion, a hickie shouldn't be displayed whenever possible...yet at the same token, I cannot tell people what to do with their lives...but I will voice my opinion on the matter. People's feeble attempts to show someone that "I'm taken" "I'm getting some" "somebody loves me" "I got someones attention" "Im someones property" not only accomplish their perceived goal, but also incorporate a by-product of showing others that youre about as classy as a bag of horseshit with maggots sweating on top of it cause homeless people pissed on it and left it in the sun.

I will never understand the hickie fanatics and their antics....for they think its a great thing to have and show off, I think it lets me know that all I got to do to fuck you is to order a Number 11 with an Orange Juice at the drive-thru.

Keros

Canadian Bacon
Mar 16, 2007
Calgary
Upon reading the title, I was thinking someone got something stuck in the shop vac in some weird erotic experiment, or something to that effect.

Not that I would know anything about anything like that.

Ever.