She's Nomore

noel

Uchiha Member
May 5, 2008
Miami, Florida, United States
Its been fun and real, but sadly I'm leaving the Supra scene for a while. 2008 Volvo C30 polestar tune took the place of my Supra.
I have to focus on school and won't have time to repair this jap delight. I had this car for 10 years it was my first car and was a part of me and greatly saddens me to part with her. IT took me a entire year to come to this decision. 99% of the parts came from this site, I figured i'll give everyone here a fair chance to reclaim everything at a low cost before I call my local junkyard to take her away. Thank you, to everyone for all the help and support throughout the years. Because of the knowledge I gained from this site I was able to kept the sweet 7mgte running healthy and strong for 10 years.

The accident goes as follows.... On my way to a Job Fair at my university, I was in a residential area and came up to a 2-way-stop sign. The street I was on didn't have a stop sign but, I still stop anyways just incase someone decided to skip the sign. I turned my head left/right put her in 1st gear and next thing I know BBBBBAAAMMMMM!!!!! I was blind sided. I never saw the vehicle, he's dragging me straight into a corner house I shifted out of 1st gear and pull the e-brake and spun the steering wheel to avoid the house. All this in a matter of seconds as I spun around the driver kept going and In the distance I hear a few other loud crashes. Supra still running and smoking, I ran out of the car and notice a 1998 Jeep grand cherokee that hit me also hit 3 other cars down the road at the major intersection all being toyota's (i thought that was funny) the suspect ended fleeing on foot cops caught the 2 months later. I tried to chase him down on foot but the supra took a hard hit and the steering was way off. I try to chase him on foot but he was to far for to catch. I cant even open the passenger door and iI used force. My health was not greatly effected just my right knee. This didn't stop me from going to the hospital. All this happened last year I have finally come to the conclusion that I need money for college and space in my driveway. I invest lots of money, blood and time into her just like any supra owner would. The trans took a crap on me 1 month before the accident i ended up spending $1,200 on a freshly built R-154 which i don't regret one bit. I didn't get to drive it that much because I'm was always in school. Only one half of the car was effect the other side still looks wonderful.

Look for the Sales Thread if anyone needs parts.

jdm-rhd

Jan 19, 2012
orbiting caprica
sad to hear this happened...good thing is your ok. hope all goes well for you.

i may need some stuff, just recently picked up my first mklll