Shaking and rev drop prob

Fastway135

Nov 7, 2005
Mass
I just finished changing the oil and sparkplugs (gapped to 30). After, when I start the car, it shakes a little and the rev needle bounces down just a tainy bit and back up. This repeats about every 7-10 seconds. I have also had problems with my power steering before just to note. Any idea as to what the problem might be? Or maybe I just screwed up in gapping them. Oh yeah car seems to run fine though.

Last edited:

KINGPIN33

Apr 3, 2005
Canada
Fastway135 said:
I just finished changing the oil and sparkplugs (gapped to 30). After, when I start the car, it shakes a little and the rev needle bounces down just a tainy bit and back up. This repeats about every 7-10 seconds. I have also had problems with my power steering before just to note. Any idea as to what the problem might be? Or maybe I just screwed up in gapping them. Oh yeah car seems to run fine though.

Does it have rough cold starts? or is this happen any time you start it? After the 7-10 seconds, is the engine all fine?

Fastway135

Nov 7, 2005
Mass
KINGPIN33 said:
Does it have rough cold starts? or is this happen any time you start it? After the 7-10 seconds, is the engine all fine?

I just did everything ealier today so I wont know until i start i tommorow morning. But it repeats again after the 7-10 seconds. And then again.