Status
Not open for further replies.

Nihiliz

Die Hard Supra Fan
Jul 23, 2007
United States
www.facebook.com
Scammer Alert in Santa Rosa, CA

Watch out everyone,. there is a dude in Santa Rosa, CA that is ripping us all off once again. His name is Richard Valero,. Cell number is 707-241-4237,. his email addy is KWpurple39@gmail.com. Be aware my fellow friends,. This guy just scammed me of my xmass money to get my car inspected,. Now we cant celebrate Xmass and my sons first xmass ever because of this guy

Basicly what happened was, i bought a so called apexi n1 coilover set (brand new) off Richard for 600.00 (it was a good price for coilovers,. reason why the purchase was being made was because our car currently is riding on CUT springs,. and yes my son has to ride in it. each little bump we hit, it feels like every window in the car is going to shatter,. so if u figure the price on new struts and stuff,. it would cost almost the same so thats why i went for them,. but yeah he got me on the western union tactic..

Reason why there is not a dispute, because it did not happen on supramania.com,. The reason why im posting this is to help OTHER supramania.com guys out. and not be scammed.

if anyone that lives in california that can give me any information about this guy, please post it in this thread. thank you so much!

Status
Not open for further replies.