saw a MKIII at oceana base, VA

oscolivar1

Supraism
Feb 8, 2006
Virginia beach
getting out of the gym and going to the bank and i see a 87-88 supra ...
it had the stock blue color with light blue flames and at the end of the flames... it turns into a dark bluish flame kinda then a lining it with OJ and red... ...it looked like a brand new paint job( i LOVED IT), it had a dual exhaust system, side trims taken off and filled....
huge tires and rims looked like 18's....full body kit ... not to familiar with kits, but i've never seen this kit b4...
big FMIC and that all i saw

so i followed him down damnneck or tried at least.....i have a 2002 rav 4 like 100 hp lol??....i couldn't keep up, car was to fast but i definatley could hear his BOV even though his exhaust was loud as hell.....

IF your reading this who are you???
and post pics of your car.....
next time i go to the gym imma have my camera rdy...

jdub

Official SM Expert: Motor Oil, Lubricants & Fil
SM Expert
Feb 10, 2006
Valley of the Sun
I coated a bunch of parts for a Navy guy at Virginia Beach...Both him and his son were building up a couple of killer Mk III's.

nytefire

Supramania Contributor
Jun 14, 2006
Virginia
I have a 1990 Supra out in Norfolk area.. getting some work done, needs body work, interior work, but its a project car for me.
Maroon/Burgandy with brown interior.

yaitsme

Beach Bum
Mar 2, 2006
Cheatham County, TN
oscolivar1 said:
nice to see people from virginia ....

Plenty of us lurking around here !

nytefire said:
I have a 1990 Supra out in Norfolk area.. getting some work done, needs body work, interior work, but its a project car for me.
Maroon/Burgandy with brown interior.

Me too ... '90, in the shop, needs everything - but mines white, like every other MkIII I see!

oscolivar1 said:
...i guess that guy isnt a member...

I met a fellow Supra guy up here a few days ago ... he's got two white MkIII's and has been into Supras for quite a while, but I don't think he's the type to frequent messageboards - a lotta people like that, ya know! Anyway, great guy & easy to talk to, like most Supra folks I've met!