savannahashlee's personal bitching thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

AF1JZ

Almost civilian status...
Jun 26, 2006
Fredericksburg, VA
gaboonviper85;960565 said:
with stuff like this I do yes!! This is just sad and not deserved!!! What did ashely do to her to deserve this type of treatment???

She made this thread. It is an open forum. That's the great part of freedom of speech. We can say whatever the hell we want.

savannahashlee

I AM A CHICK :)
Jan 15, 2008
PDX (Oregon)
Wow, this is completely awesome.. You take posts from tons of different threads and combine it into one.. Completely misconstruing what those posts were originally intended to convey.. Only to start a completely senseless "flame" thread.. I guess I might possibly be the only person here who has a sense of humor.. Albeit it I guess its not the same as the vast majority.. Trust me, if I wanted to get laid, I would.. I have high moral and ethical standards that would be compromised by sleeping around just because I want to get laid.. I am not emo, and I dont have low self-esteem.. I'm very happy with myself, and acknowledge the fact that there is always room for improvement.. I do not have to post semi-nude/nude photos of myself on a forum to get attention from men or to tease men..If you guys still feel its necessary to continue to "flame" away, to feel better about yourself, please do.. I will not acknowledge or bother wasting my time to "defend" myself from stupid childish games.. I feel that there is no need to defend myself, or my actions.. With that being said, I will no longer have any affiliation with this thread, other then by my screenname

gaboonviper85

Supramania Contributor
Jan 13, 2008
Northeast Philly
AF1JZ;960580 said:
She made this thread. It is an open forum. That's the great part of freedom of speech. We can say whatever the hell we want.

dont feed the freedom of speech bull when you just gave me an infraction for exerciseing my right to free speech.... What you really mean us say what you want to others just not to the select few on this forum....

savannahashlee

I AM A CHICK :)
Jan 15, 2008
PDX (Oregon)
AF1JZ;960580 said:

If thats the case, why am I the only person singled out? Why are my posts "quoted" and misconstrued?.. I accept the fact that freedom of speech allows some people to be a douche, so be it.. I should have the freedom to post the fact that I think her actions are very childish, and that she's evidently isnt capable of being a moderator.. Doesnt seem like she can separate her feelings or attitude from this forum.. I thought it was the job of moderators to MODERATE the forum, not single a person out and start a thread with the intent of causing "harm".. I guess I need to go read SM's "Moderator Definition"... I guess it means "Because I'm blowing the head honchos dick, I can do what I want.."

AF1JZ

Almost civilian status...
Jun 26, 2006
Fredericksburg, VA
Savannah decided to make this thread. But you blatenly insulting members, especially the site admin's significant other, will get you busted. Please refrain from anymore rude comments and keep this thread civil.

Supracentral

Mar 30, 2005
AF1JZ;960610 said:
Savannah decided to make this thread. But you blatenly insulting members, especially the site admin's significant other, will get you busted. Please refrain from anymore rude comments and keep this thread civil.

Uhhh.. No actually AF1JZ, Theresa created this thread and moved all of Savannah's "god I need dick" and "wahh I'm fat" posts here because she got sick of them coming up all over the place.

You're wrong, so back off. And she can insult Theresa all she wants, Theresa is a big girl and can take care of herself.

savannahashlee;960606 said:
"Because I'm blowing the head honchos dick, I can do what I want.."

Yea, that might be it, but you aren't, so I don't have to put up with your shit.

And if you hadn't gotten on everyone's nerves with your constant whining this thread would never have been made.

However this thread serves no purpose but to continue a flame war, as such, thread closed.

Edit - if any thread ever belonged there, this one does on so many levels:

severe.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.