Saturday Afternoon BurnOut

Sik89supra

Jan 13, 2009
Delta PA
Thanks Man, In this vid im running a exhaust cut out right after the DP, Walbro FP, aeromotive AFPR, RC550s, CompTurbo GT61,Tial 50mm BOV, Lipp 2 1/2 IC Pipes, FMIC, LEX AFM, HKS MHG, ARPs, Weisco Forged Pistons, Spec Stage 3 Clutch, DSS 1 Peice steel. Thats the jist of it, cant remember everything LOL, I see your from Maryland, thats kool, i actully live just over the MD line, But work in fallston. Theres a quick vid on my brothers you tube that he took when i was putting the Compturbo GT61 on.

7thousandpiecesMGTE

Boostin USA
Apr 9, 2007
Harford County, Maryland
Sik89supra;1391549 said:
Thanks Man, In this vid im running a exhaust cut out right after the DP, Walbro FP, aeromotive AFPR, RC550s, CompTurbo GT61,Tial 50mm BOV, Lipp 2 1/2 IC Pipes, FMIC, LEX AFM, HKS MHG, ARPs, Weisco Forged Pistons, Spec Stage 3 Clutch, DSS 1 Peice steel. Thats the jist of it, cant remember everything LOL, I see your from Maryland, thats kool, i actully live just over the MD line, But work in fallston. Theres a quick vid on my brothers you tube that he took when i was putting the Compturbo GT61 on.

I know right where Delta is, I have a friend that lives up there. You should come to the Philly supra meet coming up: http://www.supramania.com/forums/showthread.php?t=101588 , that is if the date ever gets set...

I will be running a very similar setup to yours just different exhuast, fuel managment, and switching to MAP based tuning rather than MAF. is that your daily driver?

Sik89supra

Jan 13, 2009
Delta PA
Yup drive it every day, im getting ready to switch to stand alone (waiting for a new engine harness to come in), Im gonna be selling off my maftpro and some other stuff to fund the standalone lol. Depending on the date of the meet ill see if i can make it up there.