Same Sensors??

noel

Uchiha Member
May 5, 2008
Miami, Florida, United States
i have a 88t with the 7m it came without the a/c fan that should be located in front of the a/c condenser. The sensor for that used be located on the thermostat housing my question is do 7m share that same sensor/Fan with a camry or celica ?i see alot of them at the junkyard i was just wondering...

THank you in Advance

Smashey

Dec 29, 2010
Grande Prairie
not all cars even came with the said fan in front of condenser so is it even needed? also there are 2 coolant temp sensors one for the ecu and one for the temperature gauge

noel

Uchiha Member
May 5, 2008
Miami, Florida, United States
Let me see if i got this right...Some supras didnt come with a A/c Fan in front of the condensor .. So then wtf cools the Condensor?
Mines has it. For some ODD reason the previous owner decided to cut the wires and just leave the fan sitting there (FML):3d_frown: he also took off the sensor off the thermostat houseing.... FML

I found the Sensor that goes on the Thermostat houseing for the A/C fan its baby blue color with one connector.. (i forget the color of the wire)

As far as i know N/A supra's came with TWO Radiator Fans and T-Supra came with ONE Radiator Fan...lol for some reason i have 2 Radiator Fans and yes the wires are cut but the harness for my 7mgte is in a fact a 7mgte harness

WTF do i about the extra Radiator Fan? since my Wiring harness wasnt made for 2 Radiator Fans or am i wrong??

P.S its easy to say the Previous owner was indeed an Jackazz:: angry ::

Smashey

Dec 29, 2010
Grande Prairie
noel;1881300 said:
As far as i know N/A supra's came with TWO Radiator Fans and T-Supra came with ONE Radiator Fan...lol for some reason i have 2 Radiator Fans and yes the wires are cut but the harness for my 7mgte is in a fact a 7mgte harness.

well your mistaken here 86.5-89 have a the single electric fan on the rad, and 89+ have the dual fans on the rad. i don't know any details on the pusher condenser fan though cause i have never seen one.

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
Sep 9, 2005
U.S.
www.ebay.com
Smashey;1882316 said:
i don't know any details on the pusher condenser fan though cause i have never seen one.

They go with the turbo automatic models.

P1010255.JPG

Note the screen around the blades. It is black plastic so you don't stick your fingers in it.

noel;1881300 said:
Some supras didnt come with a A/c Fan in front of the condensor

It depends on the needs.

.. So then wtf cools the Condensor?

Same thing that cools the radiator. The fan driven by the clutch with the assitance of the electrics with high water temps or high A/C pressure.