safc problems

MKIIIChucky

Sep 9, 2005
south jerzy
i just got a safc1 off a friend n it doesnt have the instruction manual to hook it up , does any1 know where i can go to n look at a 89 n/a supras wiring on how they ran the apexi safc 1 , its the 1 with the arrows , the guy i got it off of said it came with the car when he bought it ! my friend has a instruction booklet on how to hook it up but its for a 1g eclipse & safc2 , :1zhelp: need help, i know where the ecu is at i just need to know where to put the apexi wires , if any1 can give any info lemme know, would be much appreciated ! :biglaugh: . thanks . 89 N/A 5speed

Last edited:

MKIIIChucky

Sep 9, 2005
south jerzy
forcefedsupra said:
www.apexi.com has all the wiring diagrams. If you don't find it there, let me know and I will send it all to you.

it only has the year of my car but its for the turbo model ! mines n/a , am i able to use the same gte diagram on the ge ecu n wiring , most of the wires are in the same spot! except the green wire , its on the middle plug top all the way to the right , the 1 for mine is T5-a, but its for turbo !!!!!!!!!!

MKIIIChucky

Sep 9, 2005
south jerzy
MKIIIChucky said:
it only has the year of my car but its for the turbo model ! mines n/a , am i able to use the same gte diagram on the ge ecu n wiring , most of the wires are in the same spot! except the green wire , its on the middle plug top all the way to the right , the 1 for mine is T5-a, but its for turbo !!!!!!!!!!

i was able to find the power n ground , i have them hooked up but i dont have the airflow in n out , throttle n rpm signal !!!!!!!

MKIIIChucky

Sep 9, 2005
south jerzy
MKIIIChucky said:
i was able to find the power n ground , i have them hooked up but i dont have the airflow in n out , throttle n rpm signal !!!!!!!

i found out where all the other wires go , the onlt thing im havin a problem with is the back pressure when i let off the gas n the throttle reads 100% when im not even hittin the gas soo i think the throttle sensor is bad , ima just put on a lesser milage throttle body on couse mine has like 250,XXX miles on it ! :icon_conf , other then the throttle sensor the safc works great !!!!!!!!!!

%20P1010047.jpg