SAFC 1jz Throttle and RPM wire help

MKonmac

May 2, 2009
Salem, Oregon, United States
I recently hooked up my safc neo to my soarer 1jzgte . The ground, power, and Map wires are all hooked up and working correctly. The Neo does not register a throttle or rpm.
I was wondering what color wires directly off the tps and ignitor I can use for this to test and diagnose my issue.
I am using the correct color wire, green and grey and putting them in the t8-b/c that apexi calls for. Any help would be appreciated.

Can I use spot 1 off connector A for the rpm signal to the safc neo?
p1741742_1.jpg

Thanks
Matt'!~

Last edited:

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
Electrical issues are not something I look forward too, in fact I broke out into a cold sweat and almost hyperventilated just reading your post. I only posted in here to serve as a bump so that other, smarter people will see it and hopefully help you out. Good luck.

hvyman

Dang Dude! No Way Man.
Staff member
Apr 17, 2007
Fullerton,CA
You can get the tach signal off the black wire on the body connector on the engine harness. Might be easier to just tap into the body harness since it is black. I forget what color it is on the 1jz harnes but i think its either black or purple. It will be the smaller m1 plug iirc. It should have a bunch of wires.

And for the tps im not sure but i think it is vta that you use. Idk what color it is tho. maybe someone else can point that out.