Running multiple things off the ecu circuit?

hatchet9mm

Aug 1, 2008
USA
I do understand how a relay works, just figuring how to do it all cleanly. What do you mean by ignition wires. Are you talking the ignition switch or the literal ignition wires. I know I'm asking a whole bunch of questions, but I'm trying to find the cleanest and safest way to set this up. If anyone has any pictures of how they wired similar setups I would love to see them.

hatchet9mm

Aug 1, 2008
USA
What specific wire did you use to power your turbo timer, I understand the way it all works, just need some one to tell me exactly which wire/s to tap for power. It's an AEM uego if that matters at all. The MAP ECU tells me to ground it through the ecu grounds, but leaves me with no suggestions on what to tap for power.

hatchet9mm

Aug 1, 2008
USA
Anyone know the max amperage for the fuse on the cig lighter off the top of their head, I'll go look if no one knows. It's a good idea, but I am already running a profec b-II off of mine, the light for my boost gauge, and using the lighter to power my garmin which I use cause my speedo stopped working.