Rock Auto is great.

Suprapowaz!(2)

Apr 10, 2006
San Antonio, Tx.
My wifes power doors on the drivers side hasn't worked in a while. I finally decided to order both front and rear door lock actuators, and fix it once and for all. Checked with the local parts stores and cheapest I found was $42/ea. With tax that would be $90. I checked with Rockauto.com and they had them for $13.59/ea. With the discount code applied & shipping it came out to a grand total of $31.72 to my door! This isn't the first time I've used rockauto.com, and sure won't be the last. I haven't kept a tally of what I've bought from them and how much I've saved, but it's quite a bit.

It took me all of 1 hour to replace both front and rear actuators. I saved $58.28, shut my wife up about that bullshit, and now we're both happy. Now I can move on to my Supra once again without her bitching about her damn door locks not working.

To give you another example of the great savings they have spark plugs at usually half the cost of your local parts store. Autolite 2554 coppers $1.99/ea at Autozone while they're $1.06/ea rockauto. When I bought mine for my Supra they were $2.15 local, $0.96 rockauto. I was buying something else at rockauto and bought two sets of spark plugs for the Supra, one set for my Protege, and one set for the Accord and threw it in the same shipping bill.

You guys really need to get your parts from these guys. I know there's alot of things you've put on the back burner that's needs to be taken care of. You'll be amazed at how much you can save, and apply the saving to other things you want to do. Make a list of things you need and get them all at once. That's what I've been doing for my three different cars. You'll be glad you did. I'm not a paid spokesperson, I'm real just like you guys saving real money just like you guys can.

slowma70

May 23, 2011
Orlando,FL
Rockauto is great, i did a full tune up to my moms v6 accord for under 60 bucks shipped to my door while in Advance Auto Parts just the wires cost 65...

Gmelo30

Aug 7, 2012
Wappingers Falls, NY
I bought the front lower ball joints for my supra for about half of what the other auto parts stores were charging. I have bought from them numerous times and I have no complains.

te72

Classifieds Moderator
Staff member
Mar 26, 2006
WHYoming
The mere fact that they can source parts for my 1940-something (pretty convinced it's a 1948, but don't have conclusive proof) Chevy is enough for me to do some shopping with them. Sign up for their newsletter while you're at it. They have some rather amusing stories posted within, of repair blunders. ;)

spooln6cyl

Mar 28, 2011
Auburn CA
ive bought plenty of items for my daily driver through rockauto and have been very satisfied with all purchases. ive also convinced others to shop with them for these simple facts. the fast shipping and great prices cant be beat... not to mention they offer discounts to all supramania members - pretty sweet. thanks rockauto keep it up!