Retro-spec composite parts for the mk3 supra

iheartma70

Hi fellow supramania members, I would to take the opportunity to introduce myself and our company, a few of you may know us or may have purchased parts from us in the past, we are very happy to be part of this community once again and before we offer our products we would like to know if there is any outstanding or unfulfilled order by retro-spec so we can take care of it, I will be following this thread closely for any updates, you can also contact us at:

www.retro-spec.com

retrospec.carbon@gmail.com

or follow us on facebook via https://www.facebook.com/pages/Retro-spec/164254480421705

Thanks, Paulo.
Retro-spec.

Last edited:

Beals

JZA70 TT-R
Feb 3, 2009
Alberta, Canada
I'd say with all the canadian users you should have a huge JDM market. I know the rhd car outnumber the lhd sports cars you see driving around. they are also the ones usually being modded.

I have one HUUGE request, I know shineauto couldn't do this because they needed a mould but I'm in love with the hiro rear is their any way you could reproduce this?

4648130_orig.png

I'm talking about the Hiro Double wing www.hirojapan.com has more pictures of the kit in red. I see you already have the tail mask. But the bumper are and wing are the hard parts to find.

Last edited:

Communistwookie

Jul 5, 2013
Dallas, TX
YotaCrawler;1987079 said:
weren't you guys banned from the mk3 appreciation facebook group for not shipping after being paid for items?

Wasn't like everyone banned from there for not having a picture of a supra as your profile pic?

YotaCrawler

Nov 17, 2012
Yuma AZ
Communistwookie;1987092 said:
Wasn't like everyone banned from there for not having a picture of a supra as your profile pic?

not what I meant. there's a list of banned sellers, and retro-spec (c7 carbon) is on it along with a slurry of other ex-members that practiced immoral business ethics.

Communistwookie

Jul 5, 2013
Dallas, TX
YotaCrawler;1987102 said:
not what I meant. there's a list of banned sellers, and retro-spec (c7 carbon) is on it along with a slurry of other ex-members that practiced immoral business ethics.

Got a screen shot of that? Its apparently a private group now can't even see it