replacing fac. bov

keo

Apr 2, 2005
RI
Ok i did a search and didnt come up with what i was looking for.

I made a ghetto block off plate for the fac. bov.

my question is what do i do with the airlines that lead in/out of the fact. 1jz bov.

Do i cork it with a screw or put one of those small air-filter breathers to it or both.

Which/one?

Supramania is the best!!

thanks
keo

tsuper92

supra addict
Apr 7, 2005
mass
you'll need to block the pipe hose of the ic charge pipe.then you can run the vacume line to your new bov.the vacume source from the bov come's from the intake manifold near the brake booster

Dew511

Apr 1, 2005
Q-boro, NY
tsuper92 said:
you'll need to block the pipe hose of the ic charge pipe.then you can run the vacume line to your new bov.the vacume source from the bov come's from the intake manifold near the brake booster

Yeah, if IIRC, its the rear most nipple on the intake mani. I believe its a lil bit bigger than the vacuum source next to it.

Trust_GTE

BOOST NOW...CRY LATER...
Apr 4, 2005
FL
I don't know if he's still making them, but you can check with him on it. His sn on supraforums is scottiedawg66 I think he is asking $25-30 for one.

Dew511

Apr 1, 2005
Q-boro, NY
Just another option. Also, I accept no responsibilty for any damage that occurs if the seal fails. I was just letting you know that it works on mine!

Well... yall dont laugh at me but... I used one of these things
http://www.usaindustries.com/images/products/products1_017.jpg
Its called a FSEP or Flanged Single Seal... it came with the car in a box of random parts and I found it and figured it would work. Its been holding my 14lbs of boost consistently. I still keep the stock in the car just incase it decides to fly away.