recieved the ultimate insult this morning

Status
Not open for further replies.

SupraMario

I think it was the google
Mar 30, 2005
The Farm
Nick M;1171223 said:
You non smokers need to dry your eyes. These cars get devalued from idiotic mods, and mods done poorly by the owner.

You can remove mods, but you cannot remove smoke stains and the smell.

omfgitsdonovan

Laag master
Jul 23, 2008
Burlington,WA
haa thats pretty funny. ive actually gotten a ticket one time and the person wrote down for the make of the car honda lol it was pretty insulting to me.

fixitman04

fixer of all things !!
Sep 18, 2008
north dakota
jgcable;1171004 said:
What I would like to know is what major work have you done to your MKIII to leave a modded EVO in the dust????
quite a few years on a racetrack, a very twisty road leaving the factory that i work at and a looser that cant drive, even in a evo.

and id never even try to run him from a standing start, i rolled him and then drifted the next three corners so he could not pass(ie: made the car very wide in the corners).

as for mods, i have a 3" dp,full 3"exaust, k&n filter setup and a larger intercooler. other than that i have no idea as i just picked this car up a month ago and havent done any investigating yet.

it was kinda fun pulling on him exiting the corners, i did not expect to do that.

he was very imbarressed the next day.

jgcable

Jul 26, 2008
Milford, CT
fixitman04;1171370 said:
quite a few years on a racetrack, a very twisty road leaving the factory that i work at and a looser that cant drive, even in a evo.

and id never even try to run him from a standing start, i rolled him and then drifted the next three corners so he could not pass(ie: made the car very wide in the corners).

as for mods, i have a 3" dp,full 3"exaust, k&n filter setup and a larger intercooler. other than that i have no idea as i just picked this car up a month ago and havent done any investigating yet.

it was kinda fun pulling on him exiting the corners, i did not expect to do that.

And that explains it. A mildly worked Supra piloted by an experienced race car driver.I was thinking it was a light to light thing.

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
Sep 9, 2005
U.S.
www.ebay.com
03bamaGT;1171241 said:
You smokers need to wake up and realize that all you are doing is messing yourself up...and smoking in your car decreases the value even more then mods.

I don't smoke. Unless you count foolish kids in Evo's in the old Stang. ;)

A stock MA70 is not a drag match up to a Lancer Evolution launched at redline or WRX/STi done the same way. Nor was it mean to be one.

SupraMario

I think it was the google
Mar 30, 2005
The Farm
fixitman04;1171370 said:

For some reason this screams F&F at me....

fixitman04

fixer of all things !!
Sep 18, 2008
north dakota
f&f???? i hope you are not referring to......

i very rarely drive like that. seriously though i could have outrun him in my truck, and i dont even consider it fast.

Status
Not open for further replies.