Rear sun shade/visor

585Soup

Mar 12, 2015
Colorado
I know there is a seller on ebay that sells oem replicas.. but they are asking around 200$ for them. There are a ton of others for a fraction of that, for other cars.. Any idea if there is a rear window that's similar in width that would work? I suppose the curvature? or curve of the rear window would have to be similar, but with ABS plastics, it should bend to shape quite easy. I am no where near the car currently, but if anyone has one near and could measure the width of the rear, it might help me out a little. I know they make a ton for civics and accords, but those windows have a huge curve to them.

Silver MK3

Jan 24, 2011
Madison, AL
Sorry, but I don't think you're gonna find one off another car that will look good at all. The Supra ones are very square whereas the other cars are usually very round. I couldn't find the ones you mentioned for sale on ebay for the Supra either. I know KevinM, a member here, sells them and some other reproduction parts. He's a good seller, I bought my speaker pods from him a year or two back.

585Soup

Mar 12, 2015
Colorado
Yeah the ones I found on ebay seem to go on auction and come off for a few days. I found some 240 ones that look similar that might fit

_EiKNARF_

1JZ, NO S@*T!
Aug 20, 2012
Lewiston
Hey 2 fellow non-NYC, new yorkers! More central NY than WNY but still. And to contribute to original topic. I bought a kevinM one. And its the kitties titties. 170 or so reallyy isnt that bad its a quality part and you gotta pay to play!

585Soup

Mar 12, 2015
Colorado
Got to this late, i met someone at log cabin the other night that said they go on here as well. what's funny _EiKNARF is my DD is a ranger as well. lol. 98 xlt. but it's the 4x4. That and my FZ8. I'm delaying on the visor for now. I need to pull the top end apart to find a coolant leak.

_EiKNARF_

1JZ, NO S@*T!
Aug 20, 2012
Lewiston
I actually got rid of my ranger last year i havent updated my sig. Sold the truck and bought an 87 NA 5spd supra for winter. Most people look really puzzled when i say that. But its high mileage, tusty, and just generally beat up.