Rapid Prototyping Front badge poll

Rapid Prototyping Front badge. Which badges would you like to have made?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Enraged

A HG job took HOW long??
Mar 30, 2005
Victoria, BC, Canada
If you guys want to make your own, it's pretty easy. The MKIII font has been posted, so all you need to do is get that, and use any number of free cad programs to make a 3d model. Once you have a model, companies like Shapeways can 3D print in a variety of materials. You could get it printed in plastic and then paint it, or you could even spend the big money and get it printed in metal...

I'd offer to print them on my 3D printer, but mine isn't accurate enough yet for a nice quality badge, only really good for prototyping.

80083r

for sufficient motivation ($$) I would be willing to cut them out on the CNC machine at work.

Fair warning - I can sometimes get machine time, and sometimes not, so no guarantees on delivery :)

Or wait a couple of years until I have one in my garage... (need the garage first)

-In all seriousness, if you can get the cad model - talk to your local community college - they're likely looking for CNC projects for the students. You can get your parts, and do a good deed all at the same time.