Rant...

89TargaT

No Traction FTL...
Jan 30, 2008
Missouri
I got broken glass in my eye from some random fucking moron. I don't think the bottle was aimed at me, but it was in my general direction and I got some broken glass in my eye. I managed to get it out, but now there is a noticeable difference between my left and right eye. I've always had perfect 20/20 vision and now my right eye is a little fucked up. Of course, I tried to get to the fucker, but security got in the way along with a bunch of fucking idiot-guido looking fuckers, who for some reason wanted try and fight with me. Keep in mind I hadn't done shit but sit there and enjoy my beer. At the point, all I was trying to do was get out.

The rest is a long story, so to shorten it up I ended up getting out of the bar after the owner locked the doors, and ran away from the stupid ass cops. I am never going to a bar in this sorry ass town again.

Poodles

I play with fire
Jul 22, 2006
Fort Worth, TX
Luckily, the eye is one of the fastest healing parts of the body, and as long as the glass was removed (go to the doc and MAKE SURE), it should return to normal.

89TargaT

No Traction FTL...
Jan 30, 2008
Missouri
Poodles;1081783 said:
Luckily, the eye is one of the fastest healing parts of the body, and as long as the glass was removed (go to the doc and MAKE SURE), it should return to normal.

I hope I got everything out. Wife wants me to go to the ER but I don't feel like waiting there all night. Sucks being the innocent bystander.

Poodles

I play with fire
Jul 22, 2006
Fort Worth, TX
If you have glass in your eye still, it will go deeper.

If you won't go to the ER, get in to see a doc ASAP tommorow morning. Or just make her wait with you :D

HommerSimpson

Dec 31, 2007
New Smyrna Beach Florida
Well 9 out or 10 times you will know if its all out.. if it itches...its not all out...

And been there done that..... many many times...that includes bar fights.. glass in eye and going to ER to get shit taken out of my body

was also a drunk for 20 years...cant stand taste of it now..

Hope eye is ok....

savannahashlee

I AM A CHICK :)
Jan 15, 2008
PDX (Oregon)
I would go to the doctor, and give the bar owner the bill.. It is not you fault that he couldnt keep his bar safe for patrons, and he should be held responsible for not preventing his patrons from getting hurt.. I would also find out who the asshole was that did that, and sue both him and the bar owner for personal injury.. that could have really fucked up your eye something fierce..