Raleigh, NC MEET November 7th 2009!!!

kamikazemkiii

Mar 21, 2009
North Carolina
(COPIED FROM IMPORTS NC)

Location: Matison Motorsports right behind sheetz gas station on Capital!!! (It is a Motorcycle dealership and have permission to hang out after hours ONLY FOR THIS WEEKEND SEPTEMBER 12th 2009)

Address: 8840 CAPITAL BLVD Raleigh, NC

Time: 9:00pm till 2:00am (might be after parties as well)

Rules: PLEASE FOLLOW THESE RULES...If you can't follow these rules please don't show up.

-NO BURNOUTS
-NO ALCOHOL in the parking lot.
-NO SPEEDING, Specially in the parking lot and the street leaving Matison. THERE WILL BE COPS THERE.
-DOES APPLY TO FORUM MEMBERS ONLY, (OTHER FORUM MEMBERS ARE WELCOME AS WELL)
-NO TRASH (BRING A PLASTIC BAG WITH YOU SO YOU CAN PUT YOUR TRASH IN THERE INSTEAD OF THE PARKING LOT)

Meet is for people to hang out and get to know new people. So please come out and have fun, be nice to each other. MUSIC in the parking lot is allowed, so if anyone wants to turn there system up that is perfectly fine with me.

IF you have any questions please PM me, and if you do decide to advertise this on another forum please copy paste the rules!

ONE MORE THING!!! A NEW RULE: PLEASE PRINT THIS IMAGE OUT AND KEEP IT ON YOUR DASH, this is the only way to get into the parking lot, we will have cones set.
p1403608_1.jpg

Posted this hoping we could have a supra get together since theirs been some talk, PM me and i will try to answer any questions you may have.

Last edited:

oldsking

Mar 19, 2009
Chapel Hill, NC
Alright guys here we go! We should do something sat night also because my GF is going to be in town and I want to show her Raleigh a bit in the downtown area.

919-923-4243 hit me up... I saw an orange mk3 on 440 by wake forest rd today too

kamikazemkiii

Mar 21, 2009
North Carolina
Hope you guys can make it..
i originally wasnt gonna be able to make it but i think ive found a way.
ill probably be getting towed there. so i cant really drive it. just want to support the supras and show my car because not many has seen it.
if u guys need help getting there gimme a ring 919 961 6966 on sat night its a little tricky to get to but sheetz were its next to is pretty visable and easy to get to

I'll be there :) It'll be nice having Supra company!

The place is right behind sheetz on Capital blvd, you go past the left you'd take into sheetz and take the next left with a street sign and just go down until you see a showroom full of motorcycles.

kamikazemkiii

Mar 21, 2009
North Carolina
sounds good just lemme kno
idk when the next one, i dont think youll be dissapointed if u make it out
last time there were alot of nice cars. not rice

Toink

Aug 18, 2009
Raleigh, NC
It was pretty decent, when I came in between shifts at work there was 5 (including mine). Good to see all you guys out there!