Raced an RSX

Rob_Supra87

87NAPWR
Aug 3, 2008
Millbrae
Yeah I was on a straight away on this sweet street and is 2 lanes, one way and no stop lights for at least 2 miles and at the stop light just before the 2 mile straight a nice looking white RSX pulled up and the guy was constantly staring at the car, his car sounded like it just had a CAI and possibly exhaust and was debadged so i don't know if it was a Type S or not lol. After we take off my girl tells me hes still looking at me so I look over and he goes a bit slower to get next to me *I was just cruising like 45mph* and finally he decides to floor it and so do I and the verdict, soon as I hit the upper RPM's in 3rd gear I pulled ahead of him and hit 85 before I had to slow down for a turn off *he was staring for quite some time lol*. But yeah I was surprised haha I have an all stock NA but stil managed to beat something lol.

arizzle

Lov'in the boost.
Nov 1, 2006
burnaby, BC
nice kill but im pretty sure if you can keep up with it, its a base because i tryed against my friends rsx with a cai and exhaust and he would blow pass me and im almost stock 7mgte. :)

but nice kill.

supraphoenix

broke and hating it
Mar 14, 2009
Colorado
Lol glad to see another N/A that can push it. I just raced a Jetta with stock turbo in it (didn't tell me the year or anything else.) and he only got me by a car or so. not to bad with an N/A imo. Props!

queenskid926

Tires yeling @ every Lite
Jul 27, 2007
New York City
www.myspace.com
had to be a bsse rsx or even prolly a base and auto for this story to be tru, or he cant drive, i used to get beat in my modded n,a headers, ported head, cams, full exhaust done and i would still get eaten up by rsx type s and the latest civic si. they would always catch me on top end.

but now i have a gte so the tables are turned now lol