Permanently Banned
Mar 20, 2007
atl GA
What is your First & Last name, Juan Castillo
What is your email, kenethgofast@yahoo.com
What is your City, Mableton
What is your State, GA
What is your Zipcode, 30126

R154 transmision with brand new 2jz bellhousing in perfect shape never raced, with all the Marlin Crawler beef up stuff still in its original bags to be mounted on it, shifter with poly white bushing (real tight gear shift feel) super clean trany, less than 30k on the trany.

Asking price $1500 + shipping all will be sold as a package NO PARTING OUT!

It will handle 1000+ whp with all the mods.

here is a couple of pictures, clutch dont come with it!

fork_r640.jpg

sm_photo_missing.jpg

sm_photo_missing.jpg

sm_photo_missing.jpg

seats640.jpg

sockethandle640.jpg

toyota1515

Permanently Banned
Mar 20, 2007
atl GA
you understand perfectlly!
I can install all the parts for you if needed for an extra charge, i just want to show it got all i said and be clear as water i have seen scams of R154 that call for all the upgraded parts and dont have em, i will let the buyer install em himself, or if picked up here i can installed in front of him for a extra charge!

But you are getting 100% what is listed!

nick88

JayHall's Hero
May 10, 2009
Des Moines, Iowa, United States
toyota1515;1496642 said:
you understand perfectlly!
I can install all the parts for you if needed for an extra charge, i just want to show it got all i said and be clear as water i have seen scams of R154 that call for all the upgraded parts and dont have em, i will let the buyer install em himself, or if picked up here i can installed in front of him for a extra charge!

But you are getting 100% what is listed!

Extra charges???

If you haven't already noticed then I will point it out to you, the mkIII supra community is full of cheap asses. I am one of those that am willing to pay a little more for a item, but your price is just outrageous.

1000whp ready??? The marlin crawler things are not even in the trans yet, therefore it is not ready. Second, if someone wanted to spend what you are asking on a r154 trans, I would and most out there would send their trans that they already have to Marlin Crawler and have them build it.

Take a look at these link and please adjust your price accordingly.

fully built
http://www.supramania.com/forums/showthread.php?t=78378

fully built with triple disk($1200+ just for the clutch)
http://www.supramania.com/forums/showthread.php?t=112967

Marlin Crawler's price, less than your assembled and ready to run
http://www.marlincrawler.com/transmission/rebuilt-complete/r154-2wd-heavy-duty

/rant

toyota1515

Permanently Banned
Mar 20, 2007
atl GA
Hey dickhead, if you dont want to pay what i am asking for just stay away from my thread you dont going to buy it you dont have the money so FUCK OFF, CHEAP ASS BITCH.

for each one it own thats my price is a unabused trany with less than 30k miles on it so it is almost new, with ALL i mean ALL WHAT YOU CAN BUY FROM MARLIN CRAWLER NOT HALF OF THE PARTS, billet fork and all the other stuff, neather of the others you show comes with the billet fork, I know what i got DEEP SHIT. and it will sell for what i am asking.

Just go somewhere else to talk all your shit DICKHEAD!

By the way if you know how to read MR. CHEAP DICKHEAD, you can see the Marlin Crawler price, is just to rebuilt your Trany, YOU NEED TO SUPPLY YOUR TRANY FOR HAVE THAT PRICE AND DO NOT INCLUDE ANY OF THE CUSTOM UPGRADED PARTS thats extra DICKHEAD!

SO THE PRICE STAYS THE WAY IT IS, NO NEED FOR ADJUSTMENT!

Last edited:

whitemike

Banned
Aug 30, 2009
Winter Park, Florida, United States
toyota1515;1496830 said:
Hey dickhead, if you dont want to pay what i am asking for just stay away from my thread you dont going to buy it you dont have the money so FUCK OFF, CHEAP ASS BITCH.

for each one it own thats my price is a unabused trany with less than 30k miles on it so it is almost new, with ALL i mean ALL WHAT YOU CAN BUY FROM MARLIN CRAWLER NOT HALF OF THE PARTS, billet fork and all the other stuff, neather of the others you show comes with the billet fork, I know what i got DEEP SHIT. and it will sell for what i am asking.

Just go somewhere else to talk all your shit DICKHEAD!

By the way if you know how to read MR. CHEAP DICKHEAD, you can see the Marlin Crawler price, is just to rebuilt your Trany, YOU NEED TO SUPPLY YOUR TRANY FOR HAVE THAT PRICE AND DO NOT INCLUDE ANY OF THE CUSTOM UPGRADED PARTS thats extra DICKHEAD!

SO THE PRICE STAYS THE WAY IT IS, NO NEED FOR ADJUSTMENT!

Well now it's definitely not going to sell, because this thread will surely be deleted. You should show some respect for people trying to help you out, not one time did nick resort to name-calling or anything like that. Also, he didn't just state why you're wrong, he provided examples as to why you're wrong.. I think you should have thanked him. Not replied with something like this. Very immature.

-Mike

Supracentral

Mar 30, 2005
This is a perfect example of how to run your own classifieds thread into the ground in one post.

severe.jpg

OP you may re-post your thread in the appropriate section - please reconsider your approach to other people on this site. This sort of behavior is not tolerated here.

Status
Not open for further replies.