R154 1250HP+ Gearset from PSG Transmission.

suprapilot

Dec 30, 2014
Los Angeles Area
Hi guys here is an email from PSG in case you want to build HD r154. It looks like this is the real deal! I was going to do a MC/DM rebuild on a r154 and found these guys.

They sell the gears then you can have your r154 rebuilt wherever you like.

They are in Finland.

FB https://www.facebook.com/pgstransmissions?fref=nf

Email pgs.gearboxes@gmail.com

This is the email I received.

We are currently putting up a new website.
Until that we only have the facebook page under PGS Transmissions.
Yes, please share the email as much as you ever want.
We are more than happy to help anyone who is in a need for a robust street or racing gearbox.
We offer both the synchronized version or the dog engagement version.
They both have similar stuff inside regarding the power handling but the dog box is of course faster regarding the gear change.

Also, let me know if we can help you in any way with your gearbox.

Thank you very much!
Best regards,
Olli
PGS Transmissions

Another Email.

Yes, we have an R154 gear set available.
They have been tested for over 1250hp and over 1200NM of torque in the real life use without any problems.
The set is also almost as quiet as the stock one since we use angled cut sprockets (straight cut ones also available for a special Order)

The dog engagement gear set including the steel gear selectors (forks) is 3000€ + tax which is roughly 3750USD (might be less today).
We currently have one set available right now.

The gear ratios are:

1. 3,03
2. 1,89
3. 1,3
4. 1,0
5. 0,8

The gear ratios can also be customized if needed.
We are located in Finland but we ship worldwide and we have many customers around the world.

Thank you very much!

Best regards,
Olli
PGS Transmissions

SeeUSmile

Nov 22, 2012
Australia,Victoria,Melbourne
that's cheaper than what ppg is asking in australia and AFAIR.. they rated them to be up to 600hp or soo and their gear ratios are taller. Suppose more so for track, so great to have source for street ones! :D