quick question

chrisisg77

Jun 19, 2012
los angeles
Which vacuum lines are t'd on the intake manifold vacuum nipple i know one is cruise control whats the other? The EGR vacuum modulator doesnt look like its going to it photobucket.com/albums/y81/dirgle/vac5.bmp

p1879446_1.jpg

And where do the lines circled in red connect to?

Everytime i search the forums on my dam phone it sends me somewhere else.

Stu_22

Mar 27, 2006
England
think those two circles are joined by one bit of pipe and then goes to the dump valve. Not sure as all of my supras have had the throttle vac take offs joined

chrisisg77

Jun 19, 2012
los angeles
Yea i mean its because im finishing up on my NA to turbo swap and i dont have a reference GTE i could use to apply it to mine. Then these diagrams dont help and to make it even worse my phone doesnt let me search anything .

And i want to install a electric aftermarket boost gauge because i have a NA cluster, resistors swapped and i dont have a boost gauge i know i could T in at the boost pressure sensor but i dont have one and i dont have a cruise control actuator so theres nothing connected to the intake manifold vacuum nipple (in the photobucket link it shows that it t's on it) so would i just connect the boost gauge to the intake manifold?